3-Point Hitch Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #11  
As I understand it production has already stopped or new orders have stopped. Deere may still be filling previous orders but my dealer said no new orders. I was thinking of getting a new one myself after the summer but it is already too late.

I am a little concerned that parts such as hitch components are not available this early or am I misunderstanding the problem? Looked at mine closely this morning and the only thing I need to replace is a bent cylinder protective shield on the right rear stabilizer. I will see if I can order this today.

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #12  
parts items are not a problem and should be available. The items discussed here are the complete goods "bundles" which of course where always the better price for complete assys. The pieces can be purchased individually but of course that means that the prices are higher and for items like complete three points a LOT higher.

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch
You need to have the optional rear mounted SCV's. There are 3, 2-way SCV's hydraulic connectors on the left rear side of the tractor (looking from rear).

Control of the hydraulic functions are with 2 rocker switches A&B function just below the loader joystick and the C function is thru the thumb rocker switch on the top of the joystick.

(I've probably mis-labeled the A,B,C - but the 2 rocker switches and the joystick - is how they're controlled.)

AKfish

I have the rocker switches and the thumb switch at the top of the joystick, but I don't know if I have the valves. I will take a look on Monday, out of town for the weekend. Thanks again, Bruce

Unfortunately, I do not have the rear remotes on my 110 TLB, so the top and tilt setup won't work for me I suppose.

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #15  
Did you remove the hoe to see they weren't there? I thought the joystick would not be equipped with the switches if you didn't have the rear remotes.

Did you remove the hoe to see they weren't there? I thought the joystick would not be equipped with the switches if you didn't have the rear remotes.

Hey Steve, I didn't remove the hoe, I just looked behind it. I see in the manual where the hose connections are supposed to be and they are not there. They show 6 connections in the manual. Unless the connections are not where the manual shows them? I have a remote on the front mounted behind the bucket, so maybe that's why I have the switches?

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #17  
Hey Steve, I didn't remove the hoe, I just looked behind it. I see in the manual where the hose connections are supposed to be and they are not there. They show 6 connections in the manual. Unless the connections are not where the manual shows them? I have a remote on the front mounted behind the bucket, so maybe that's why I have the switches?

Yep.. you'll have the toggle on the FEL joystick to operate the 3rd function on the loader.

You should be able to see the SCV's even with the hoe mounted on the tractor.

Likely a little difficult with the cab... eh, Steve?

Still could go with the standard 3pt hardware from a 4000 series tractor, though. I'll bet that's gonna leave a mark in the checking account, though - just a guess - $1,500...?

AKfish

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #18  
If the 110TLB is out of production soon ,any replacement on the horizon?
Mac

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #19  
If the 110TLB is out of production soon ,any replacement on the horizon?
Mac

Not officially... and not unofficially, either. :( Word here is no replacement. Deere is going with the "Bobcat" marketing position. SS and small excavators to fill the niche that the 110 occupied.

AKfish

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #20  
I hate to see the 110TLB go away.. I can't imagine working without my 110 if something happens and a replacement model is not available.

Mac