3-Point Hitch Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #31  
Measuring from pin to pin the lower arms are 29 3/4" long. The telescopic links I am referring to are the ends of these lower hitch arms, they can be unlatched and pulled out a few inches to make hook up to implements easier. Once hooked up you back up the tractor to lock the ends back in the fixed position.

Trying to hookup a heavy Gannon box blade with clevis pin set up is much easier when you can move the link ends around. The telescopic link option for a 4x20 Deere was about a $330 option, for that you get the new set of lift arms in a long flat carton. You simply swap these out with the standard lower arms shipped with the tractor.

Point is the lower arms from a 110 or 4x20 series should work the same. Brian sent me a message this afternoon about this and the sway bars are slightly different as the new design uses the round bar vs the older flat style bars. Both of my tractors are on a job right now but I will look at the sway bar set up to see if there is any differences that would be an issue.

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #32  
I've looked at Brian's website and am planning on using his T&T implements, however a little confused about what you're saying "telescopic links". I don't have a good grasp on the correct terminology of all the parts of the 3pt hitch parts.

Parts key #27 is regular non telescoping draft link. Parts key #51 is telescoping draft link simply move latch(#48) to unlock then slide link(#41) out to aid in attaching implement.

Attachments

• MP33313________UN18DEC03.gif
    MP33313________UN18DEC03.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 965
   / Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #33  
Hey guys, thanks for the help. Unfortunately I'm still having a hard time finding the right part numbers. Here's what I've found for that looks like a telescoping link. I can't seem to find the page that Tx Jim posted. Maybe I'm searching under the wrong model number, not sure...
View attachment 372936

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #34  
We have run into a problem with the Deere 3-point hitch kit we just purchased for our Deere 110TLB.

The adjustable lift-arm link has a square sheath with handles coming out the sides. The handles hit the backhoe attachment point when the rocker arm and implement is lifted.

Has anyone run into this problem? Any suggested solutions? The dealer is suggesting cutting off one of the lift arm handles, but this seems like an odd solution to something the cost so much money.

Thanks in advance for any suggested solutions.

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #35  
Can you post a plcture?

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #36  
We have run into a problem with the Deere 3-point hitch kit we just purchased for our Deere 110TLB.

The adjustable lift-arm link has a square sheath with handles coming out the sides. The handles hit the backhoe attachment point when the rocker arm and implement is lifted.

Has anyone run into this problem? Any suggested solutions? The dealer is suggesting cutting off one of the lift arm handles, but this seems like an odd solution to something the cost so much money.

Thanks in advance for any suggested solutions.

Take a look at this video and see if it helps. It's from Billstmaxx, he has a lot of videos on the 110tlb

/ Deere 110TLB 3 point hitch #37  
I have had my 110TLB for a couple months and am very pleased with it. It did not come with the 3 point hitch. My local dealer is telling me it is no longer available. I get the same message on the jdparts website, so I guess he is not pulling my leg. I am wondering if I can use a generic 3 point setup like I see on ebay. It would be nice to have the "top and tilt" hitch, but it shows no longer available either. I was told that 2010 was the last year of production for the 110TLB. Mine is a 2006 model. Thanks for any help. Bruce

Are you still looking for these parts? Does your 110 have the rear hydraulic set up for top n tilt? I have a set up that has never been used as it was sold to me new and my machine was not set up with the rear Hydraulics Contact me at salt265@aol.com if so