Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #11  
Do you have someone promising to vote for?
It's the devil you know or the devil you don't know. I still think ballots should have a "none of the above" so people that don't have faith in any of the crooks can still exercise their right.

I'm going to add a clause in my rental agreements that if any of my renters purchase an EV, they will not park it in the attached garages, no exceptions. taking NO chances.
Don't blame you at all.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #12  
It's the devil you know or the devil you don't know. I still think ballots should have a "none of the above" so people that don't have faith in any of the crooks can still exercise their right.

Don't blame you at all.
They have that option in Nevada...at least they did last time I checked.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #13  
There's a guy on youtube named Rich rebuilds who works on Teslas. As I recall, he put a Tesla battery pack in an antique electric car and was charging it in a car repair garage. They noticed the cells started popping off and tried every fire extinguisher on it. Finally, they had to push it outside the garage because they couldn't put out the fire. I can't recall if the fire department was even able to put the fire out.

There are some large, multilevel parking garages in Nashville. Some office buildings have parking beneath them, too. If there was an EV fire that the fire department couldn't put out, it could set off the gas tanks in the nearby cars.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea

Don't blame you at all.
Just do like me, write your own name on the ballot and drop it in. LOL

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea
I have heard that too, that some ferries and tunnels are already banning electric vehicles.

Other one I just heard the other day for the first time on Real Ag Radio, was that Ford had stopped producing the F150 Lightning for a while, because they admitted problems with the battery. Apparently they just went back into production.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #16  
It's a bit surprising that the present day car executives aren't more litigation risk adverse when it comes to EV car fires. Do any of them remember the Pinto fuel tank cases?

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #17  
The other day I read FORD has lost billions of dollars producing EVs.
Who do you think is paying for that? Wake up America.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #18  
The other day I read FORD has lost billions of dollars producing EVs.
Who do you think is paying for that? Wake up America.
And now their wait list if you order a truck for a Superduty diesel truck is 12-24 months

ESG baby, ESG

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #19  
There's a guy on youtube named Rich rebuilds who works on Teslas. As I recall, he put a Tesla battery pack in an antique electric car and was charging it in a car repair garage. They noticed the cells started popping off and tried every fire extinguisher on it. Finally, they had to push it outside the garage because they couldn't put out the fire. I can't recall if the fire department was even able to put the fire out.

There are some large, multilevel parking garages in Nashville. Some office buildings have parking beneath them, too. If there was an EV fire that the fire department couldn't put out, it could set off the gas tanks in the nearby cars.

Yeah Rich built a model S that is a bit noisier than the factory ones...

He put a GM LS V8 in it.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #20  
I can't wait 'till everyone that's plugging (pun intended) EV's finally realizes that electricity has to be produced by something, somewhere. I swear, people think EV's are powered by some sort of magical energy that comes from the air....aka nothing.
Once we're all EV'd and ICE's are non-existent, electricity will go up more than it already has, roads will either go to crap more than they are now, or else the EV's will be taxed up the wazoo to repair them.
I was just watching a YT video from Chickanic,
where she was saying Husqvarna is laying off a bunch because their plants are changing to electric equipment production in other countries, soon the rest will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.