Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
   / Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #3  
   / Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea
   / Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #5  
Only other thing I heard this good today was our PM's wife divorcing him! BAHAHAHA
Better hope he doesn’t take his anger out on all you “loyal subjects”. 🤬
Ol’ Trudy might freeze your bank accounts! :oops:

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea
Better hope he doesn’t take his anger out on all you “loyal subjects”. 🤬
Ol’ Trudy might freeze your bank accounts! :oops:
Hopefully he won't be around much longer.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #7  
They/them has lasted has lasted much longer than I ever thought the Canadian people would put up with…..

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #8  
When is your next opportunity to vote him out?
How do Canadian elections work?
Do you have someone promising to vote for?

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #9  
The Freemantle Highway won't be salvaged, she will be scrapped (called ship breaking) and sold to the Chinese as scrap steel to make into rolled steel and sold back to us and you... I see Smit Salvage is the main contractor. Interestingly, she is owned by the same outfit that owns the Evergiven.

It really only takes a couple EV roasting to set off all the other ICE cars and then up she goes. Lots of plastic in those cars today and all giving off very toxic smoke as they slowly roast in that oversize BBQ. Certainly looks hideous.

Just think what a failing EV would do to your garage or an attached garage to a home. I hear that insurance carriers are now devisng a plan to not insure your home if you park an EV in an attached garage and I know ferryboat captains are refusing EV's on their ferry boats in Northern Ohio from Sandusky area to the Islands.

/ Deadly cargo ship fire still burning on vessel carrying 500 electric vehicles in North Sea #10  
I'm going to add a clause in my rental agreements that if any of my renters purchase an EV, they will not park it in the attached garages, no exceptions. taking NO chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.