DDT & Lyme disease

/ DDT & Lyme disease #91  
Like this Steve?!:) To tell the truth, I was not aware of the particulars you outlined above, or I would likely have been using them prior to now.....so thanks for the 'skoolin' :)

Example comment.

I'm away on vaca, so have not responded to this thread for a few days. Here are your two sentences Steve, so show me the way to enlightenment by all means!:)

Here's my reply. I will post a screenshot of what I did.

Steve

/ DDT & Lyme disease #92  
Here's the screenshot.

Screenshot 2017-08-22 at 1.41.41 PM.png

1. I added /QUOTE in brackets at the end of your first sentence.
2. I added my comment.
3. I copied and pasted (QUOTE=Coyote machine;4850225) from the first line to the beginning of the second quote. NB -- I have to use parentheses here rather than brackets to avoid creating a superfluous QUOTE.

Also, if you click on the blue "thingy" following a poster's ID, you will be directed to the post in which the material in the quote originated.

Steve

Last edited:
   / DDT & Lyme disease #93  
Here's the screenshot.

View attachment 519518

1. I added /QUOTE in brackets at the end of your first sentence.
2. I added my comment.
3. I copied and pasted (QUOTE=Coyote machine;4850225) from the first line to the beginning of the second quote. NB -- I have to use parentheses here rather than brackets to avoid creating a superfluous QUOTE.

Also, if you click on the blue "thingy" following a poster's ID, you will be directed to the post in which the material in the quote originated.

Steve

So, clicking 'reply with quote' brings up the, for example:
text, and then one can close a quote at any point in its ensuing text, and then go on and repeat the process as desired....
I was having difficulty seeing where one 'acquired' the post # data; now I see it is automagic with 'reply with quote'.
Guess it was just not registering that the info was there when I quoted a post/partial post; since it was right in front of my face, :duh::)

BTW Steve, the blue thingy is called a 'link back', which you should know because Arron referred to it in post #74. Pay closer attention now, Steve!:):)