Cx2510 factory 3rd function, rear remote question.

/ Cx2510 factory 3rd function, rear remote question. #1  

Jeff1968

Tractor
Cx2510h or ck2620h?
Does anyone have the cx2510hst with both factory rear remotes and front 3rd function?

I understand the power beyond port usage for one or the other, but how do they connect both?

Thanks! Jeff

/ Cx2510 factory 3rd function, rear remote question. #2  
Jeff, I don't have the cx2510 (I have the previous model) and I don't have the Kioti 3rd function - made my own. But... I'll take a stab at an answer for you: First off I don't believe unless things have changed that you can have more then one set of remotes on the CX2510. That option is installed relatively simply by bolting on. (I installed it on my previous tractor.) This doesn't impact the 3rd function or power beyond from the loader valve.
If the 3rd function uses the power beyond from the loader valve that will be entirely independant from the rear remote.

Hope this helps.
E.

/ Cx2510 factory 3rd function, rear remote question. #3  
PB from loader valve to 3rd function valve. 3rd function valve has a PB port that runs to rear remotes. Rear remotes power beyond feed 3pt valve then 3pt valve dumps to tank.

That is the sequence for just about any open center hydraulics in a tractor like yours.