Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL
   / Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #12  
YES....I ordered a cutting blade for my MT225S. Needed it to reenforce the bucket blade....I heard the bucket will bend. The blade is two sided, so when one blade gets dull, just rotate and a new sharp blade is ready....Yes it sharp and strong.
Blade1.jpg

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL
YES....I ordered a cutting blade for my MT225S. Needed it to reenforce the bucket blade....I heard the bucket will bend. The blade is two sided, so when one blade gets dull, just rotate and a new sharp blade is ready....Yes it sharp and strong. View attachment 729228
Where did you order it from?

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #15  
Some do for sure, I dont mind paying a little more to buy local ,but 4 times the cost of online is crazy.I called a local dealer to get an oil filter for my 2538 , Told me 100 dollars. Online was 12.
The LS dealer closest to me stocks a box of LS filters for $50. Inside the box is a complete set of filters for my 2020 MT2 25S tractor plus others. That's what I call a manufacturer that has its act together!

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #16  
here's the link for the LS part number you need

Click on the gear looking thingy - that will open a window you can search by part name.

For part name type "BLADE KIT-BUCKET" without the quotes. This will get you every blade kit LS makes for every loader they sell. Just select your loader number and get your part number.

Sadly I don't see one for the LL2300 loader. It looks like a 54" bucket. Not on the parts list.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #17  
here's the link for the LS part number you need

Click on the gear looking thingy - that will open a window you can search by part name.

For part name type "BLADE KIT-BUCKET" without the quotes. This will get you every blade kit LS makes for every loader they sell. Just select your loader number and get your part number.

Sadly I don't see one for the LL2300 loader. It looks like a 54" bucket. Not on the parts list.
Great post but unfortunately the link doesn’t seem to work
Here is a different link. Front End Loaders - LS Tractor USA
but my loader number is LL4106 and that number doesn’t seem to be on the list. My bucket is 72 inches and has the holes for the bolt on bar. I should probably just ask my dealer about it.

Last edited:
   / Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #18  
This link does not have our loader on it either...LL2300.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #19  
Great post but unfortunately the link doesn’t seem to work
Here is a different link. Front End Loaders - LS Tractor USA
but my loader number is LL4106 and that number doesn’t seem to be on the list. My bucket is 72 inches and has the holes for the bolt on bar. I should probably just ask my dealer about it.

LL4106/LL4104 bucket kit p/n - 40381450

This link does not have our loader on it either...LL2300.

LL2300 bucket kit p/n - 40432042

Last edited: