Cub Cadet Challenger 750

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #41  
Yes....Iowa

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750
Yes....Iowa

Did you decide to get a plow for your Challenger or you still debating on it.
Here is the website where I bought my plow from

Cub Cadet Challenger Plow Kit

If you have any questions contact Thor who is the owner he is a nice and very helpful.

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #43  
K man, took a closer look at your machine and it seems like a great value. I could not find overall dimensions anywhere?? Can you tell us please. And that plow setup looks nice. So all you had to buy was the plow for $700 and you were all set. Obviously I know very little, but when you buy most other UTV, like RTV1100C, Honda Pioneer, or Yamaha X4, you have to buy front hook ups and hitches and other attachments to accept a plow which are costly. Yours came race ready?? If you wanted to put a plow on a RTV1100C it would set you back $4,500.

I would love to see video of your Cub cadet plowing snow. Please gather the filming crew up and you'll make me very happy!

Hi there sure would be pleased to give you the measurements
Lenght 116.5
Width 60.6
Height 76.7
Ground clearance: front Axle 12" and rear Axle 13"

As for the plow
Yes all I had to do was buy the plow and I was all set. Challenger had the plow hook up installed at factory which is part of their standard package and so was the 3500 lb winch. As for a video I would have to find someone to film for me as it would be hard to do sitting in the cab lol.
Anyways hope this helps

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #45  
Obviously I know very little, but when you buy most other UTV, like RTV1100C, Honda Pioneer, or Yamaha X4, you have to buy front hook ups and hitches and other attachments to accept a plow which are costly. Yours came race ready?? If you wanted to put a plow on a RTV1100C it would set you back $4,500.
-------------------------------------
Good news, OM -- that's NOT the case for the 1100C!!!! When I bought mine, I specified what Kubota calls "72" XTRA DUTY FRONT BLADE W/ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC LIFT AND ANGLE ". It's not cheap ($4,000) but it does include everything you need: mounting kit, plow markers, and controller. The hook-up couldn't be simpler, it mounts into the standard 2" front receiver on the 1100C and there's one electrical plug to connect it to the UTV. All the hydraulics are self-contained, so you don't have to fight those hydraulic couplers like I did twice a year like I did with my old JD Gator. Best of all, it works like a champ! It's branded "Kubota" and it's painted orange, of course, but it's really manufactured by Curtis Industries. Very, very happy I got this instead of some winch-operated plow. PLOW_WINCH_SELLSHEET_ 1UTVPW  - PLOW_HYDRAULIC_SELLSHEET_1UTVP-1.pdf.pngKubota Tractor Corporation - Build My Kubota (1).png

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #46  
Yep....ordered the 72 Pro. Will let you know what I think.

Last edited:
-------------------------------------
Good news, OM -- that's NOT the case for the 1100C!!!! When I bought mine, I specified what Kubota calls "72" XTRA DUTY FRONT BLADE W/ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC LIFT AND ANGLE ". It's not cheap ($4,000) but it does include everything you need: mounting kit, plow markers, and controller. The hook-up couldn't be simpler, it mounts into the standard 2" front receiver on the 1100C and there's one electrical plug to connect it to the UTV. All the hydraulics are self-contained, so you don't have to fight those hydraulic couplers like I did twice a year like I did with my old JD Gator. Best of all, it works like a champ! It's branded "Kubota" and it's painted orange, of course, but it's really manufactured by Curtis Industries. Very, very happy I got this instead of some winch-operated plow.View attachment 588416View attachment 588417

That is the set up that I was looking for but none where available for the new Challenger series. My Challenger has both front and rear 2" receivers and that would of worked great. So I opt out to the snow plow with hydraulic turn which works great.

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #48  
Got the 72 Pro installed. It is heaver and better built then I thought it would be. The Cub can really push the snow. So far I really like this setup.

Got the 72 Pro installed. It is heaver and better built then I thought it would be. The Cub can really push the snow. So far I really like this setup.

Figured you would :thumbsup: and it was easy set up too. The problem with the new Challenger 750 is that there is not enough info on it cause it is a new to the market. I could not find any plows in Canada that would fit it because of it. I am happy with my Denali Plow.
you should post a pic of your Challenger and plow

I am glad that I started this thread on the Challenger cause now members who knew nothing or where skeptical of the Cub Cadet Challengers will read and look at my pics and decide if the Challenger will be their next side x side.