Cub Cadet 417 new owner issues

/ Cub Cadet 417 new owner issues
Here are some pics of what I currently have. The hoses are connected wrong. If I knew exactly how and what the spool valves did I could hook up the lines properly by following where they go. The ones that are confusing me are the ones that have a tee fitting and I'm unsure where they should go.

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
more

Attachments

• cc11.jpg
    cc11.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 95
more

Attachments

• cc1111111.jpg
    cc1111111.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 80

Attachments

• cc111111111.jpg
    cc111111111.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 86

Attachments

• cc11111.jpg
    cc11111.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 82
Sorry, was 4,000 miles from my tractor (and manuals) till yesterday...

Here's the full 416/417 loader and parts list manual.

The 417 control valve described herein should have 2 hoses running to the bucket tilt cylinders, 2 hoses running to the bucket lift (boom) cylinders.
and 3 hoses back to the hydraulic block on the right side just foward of your feet. There's a pressure relief valve Tee-ed off the boom hoses right at the valve block so you don't try to lift too much. (416s have an integrated relief valve which has been problematic for many owners, who end up replacing the whole valve assembly with good one).

The configuration of the hydro block results in the P (pressure) port going first to the loader when the 'switch' on the block is set to 'S' (you set this to the other position - O - if you don't have any auxiliary hydro stuff connected; if the loader is disconnected you can either throw the switch or hook the P hose to the N hose with the quick-connects). If you're not moving the loader, the high-pressure fluid is routed back to the N (for power beyoNd) port. The T port is Tank, for fluid back into the tank at low pressure. The N port then feeds the 3pt lift control(s) mounted on the right fender.

thanks for that loader manual, it should help me.