CT230 with 50 hours won't start

/ CT230 with 50 hours won't start
The fuel shutout solenous is getting voltage. It appears to engage and then disengage as there are 2 clicks at the solenoid before the starter engages

/ CT230 with 50 hours won't start #12  
I cannot move the rack with a screwdriver or finger. Can it be worked loose without taking the fuel pump apart or will that damage it.

Did you cycle the key as Jabonee suggested?

/ CT230 with 50 hours won't start #13  
I would remove the fuel solenoid and see if the rack is free. That will tell you if its a fuel or electrical issue.

/ CT230 with 50 hours won't start #14  
The fuel solenoid has 2 power circuits feeding it. One is a momentary high amperage input to pull the solenoid ON then shuts off, the second is a lower amp input that holds the magnet in place. Hearing 2 clicks when you turn the key on indicates to me that the fuel solenoid is not working in the Hold circuit, either the solenoid coil is failed or it is not receiving voltage on the hold circuit. The attached electrical schematic may help diagnose. Remove the solenoid from the Injection pump then try moving the rack, should be able to move the rack with little to no effort. Turn the key on and watch the solenoid, if solenoid has 3 wires to it should work without being grounded to the engine if only 2 wires you will need to ground the housing for it operate. If solenoid is not staying pulled in to ON check power in yellow wire.
View attachment ct225-ct230-ct235 electric sm 12-09.pdf