County Line vs Country Pro

/ County Line vs Country Pro #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
Tractor supply has their Country Pro PHD on sale for the same price as their County Line PHD.

Does anyone know what if any differences there are between the two?

I was going to get the County Line, but now with the two at the same price, I thought I'd check. Regular price is about $300 more.

Not looking for thoughts on better brands. If I wanted to spend more I'd go with a FEL model.

/ County Line vs Country Pro #2  
Tractor supply has their Country Pro PHD on sale for the same price as their County Line PHD.

Does anyone know what if any differences there are between the two?

I was going to get the County Line, but now with the two at the same price, I thought I'd check. Regular price is about $300 more.

Not looking for thoughts on better brands. If I wanted to spend more I'd go with a FEL model.
TSC has Titan, King Kutter and another company make attachments. Depending on the names of Country Pro, County Line or Land Pride, tells you who the OE maker really was. It's bee too long for me to recall who was who.

/ County Line vs Country Pro #3  
TSC has Titan, King Kutter and another company make attachments. Depending on the names of Country Pro, County Line or Land Pride, tells you who the OE maker really was. It's bee too long for me to recall who was who.
Tarter Gate.

/ County Line vs Country Pro #5  
My Countyline Landscape Rake from Tractor Supply Store has a Tarter USA label on it.

/ County Line vs Country Pro #6  
Hard to see much difference in them in the online specs. HP rating is the same, they handle the same size augers. The only notable difference I see is that the CountyLine (says 500# lift capacity, while the Country Pro
says 1000#. The booms aren't designed to be lifting booms, but if that's an indication of relative toughness it might mean something.

They are not on sale in my area, but the regular price difference here is only $180. I wonder if they are the same models?
Country Pro (YTL-019-033 sku:142235699): $830
CountyLine (SKU:135311499): $650

/ County Line vs Country Pro
Those are the ones. The sale must be over.