constant login issue

/ constant login issue
It's partially better for me, kind of. I still have to login on each visit, but now I only have to login once, not 4 times in a row. I guess that's an improvement ;)

/ constant login issue #22  
Am using Google chrome and also get denied the first couple of times

/ constant login issue #23  
Ok - since my last post on 9/27 I have - - upgraded to Mojave 10.14.1 OS - - dumped Firefox( it does not like Mojave) and added Vivaldi. So my web search engines are - - Safari, Opera & Vivaldi. I logged in to TBN this morning using each search engine - my user name and password were automatically recognized by Safari & Opera. Vivaldi required that I type in both.

None of the three redirected me to another log in page.

However - I can almost guarantee that it will not be this way tomorrow. It will be somewhere between all three recognizing both my UN and my PW to having to type both in on all three web search engines.

Variety can be the spice of life..............

/ constant login issue #24  
This is definitely strange. You're checking the box that says to keep you logged in, right? And you don't have anything that's auto-blocking cookies? (Adblockers shouldn't cause an issue with login, but script blockers might depending on what they block by default.)

/ constant login issue #25  
And for me, it's the only site I have this issue with. Interestingly, on two occasions I have mistyped my password, and get a message that the password is invalid. However if I wait a few moments without doing anything, I get logged in anyway.

/ constant login issue
Yup, this site only, and I don't have any script or add blockers running, and I always check the box to remember my password. Doesn't matter if I used a saved link, or navigate here from a new window manually typing in the address. My autofill is manually entering the username and password if I navigate from a saved link, however I still get 1 or 2 login messages.

/ constant login issue #27  
I just realized that when I get an email regarding a thread I've subscribed to, if I click the link I get to the thread and then go anywhere else on the site without logging in.

/ constant login issue #28  
I just realized that when I get an email regarding a thread I've subscribed to, if I click the link I get to the thread and then go anywhere else on the site without logging in.

Do you ever log out?

I am using a computer and never log out, therefore rarely have to log in.

/ constant login issue
I never log out either..