Clutch stuck?

/ Clutch stuck? #1  

Jeremiahm

Tractor
Zetor 5211
My 5211 has sat since planting some millet in May. Went to start it today to move bales and won’t go into gear, but when starting it with it in gear and the clutch pushed in, it wants to jump backward (have it in reverse). So I think that clutch has stuck to itself. And, since I tried to start it in gear and the starter was working against the flywheel, now I believe I blew a fuse. What a bonehead thing for me to do….
So, need help first finding the electrical issue. No lights wil come on anywhere and the starter won’t won’t do anything. Where would such fuse or relay be located?
I believe I’ll try to pull it to loosen the clutch up once I get power back.
So happy to find this forum!

/ Clutch stuck? #2  
It's been sitting for months. Charge the battery. Remove cables from battery. Clean connectors. Clean terminals. Reattach cables tightening well. If you can move the cables on the terminals they're not tight. Follow cable to frame ground point. Clean thoroughly and reattach securely. Now see where you're at electrically.

/ Clutch stuck?
I appreciate your answer, but was turning over strong and running like a top when I was trying to get it into gear. I shut it off and tried again multiple times before I got the bright idea to try starting it in gear. I think it’s prudent to assume that the starter was over powered and blew a fuse. It’s dead dead now, no lights will come on, no nothing. Do you or anyone else have a fuse map showing what they go to? I called another Zetor owner I know and he said there should have been a list on the inside cover of the fuse box, but mine is absent.
Also, I tried bleeding thr e clutch again tonight. I got to a point where I ran out of fluid flow through the bleeder screw. So, I guess I won’t be able to bleed the clutch until I repair one of the rear brake lines. I must be losing fluid out of the broken line before the clutch is primed. But, I still need to be able to start it so the electrical issue is now the priority.
Thanks!

/ Clutch stuck? #4  
It's been sitting for months. Charge the battery. Remove cables from battery. Clean connectors. Clean terminals. Reattach cables tightening well. If you can move the cables on the terminals they're not tight. Follow cable to frame ground point. Clean thoroughly and reattach securely. Now see where you're at electrically.

This!

You need to start at the bottom of the electrical system and work up. There are no fuses between the starter and the battery. All electrical power is routed from the starter battery lug. Then to the ignition switch.

Poor battery or cable connection will give you exactly the problem you are explaining.