Clean up after pine thinning?

/ Clean up after pine thinning? #1  

ssramage

Tractor
Ford 1715
Forgive me for a dumb question. I just picked up my first tractor (a Ford 1715 - no FEL). It will work for the majority of the hunting club work I have here in Southeast GA, but a recent pine thinning around one of my better stands has left me with some clean up work to do. I have sticks/debris all over my trail in and food plot area that need to be cleaned up so that I have bare dirt to disc up to plant and a clear path to drive to the stand.

Total area to clear is probably a 200 yd trail in, and an L shaped area in the pines where my plot is.

Would a landscape rake work in this instance? I have a line on a 6' rake for a reasonable price, or could rent one locally.

If not, other recommendations?

/ Clean up after pine thinning? #2  
Yes a landscape rake is a good tool or a pine straw rake could work too, if they are too big or heavy pieces

/ Clean up after pine thinning? #3  
Yes a landscape rake will work well. If you remove every other tine it will work alot better. When every time is in the rake they clog up quick and act like a back blade or just glide over the stuff your trying to remove.

Adding a 100lb suitcase weight to the pivot will help too.

/ Clean up after pine thinning? #4  
If not, other recommendations?
Here is the best option: Pine Needle Rakes | Pine Straw Rakes | Prepare Pine Needles For Baling with the Everything Attachments Pine Needle Rake 72" Length
EA-PNR-.jpg