Price Check CK4010SE quote reasonable?

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable? #1  

IrishStout

Tractor
Kioti CK4010Se, JD X580
As there don’t seem to be too many ck4010se out there, I wanted to ask for an opinion on a recent quote I received.

CK4010SE, box scraper, rotary cutter, 20ft 7500# trailer. Price quoted $27,000.

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable? #2  
If it comes with an FEL that looks like a very good price to me. At least that would be a good price in Washington. I don't know the market in Michigan.

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable? #4  
Sounds like a good price to me.

Just a heads up though, unless you have a very specific task that requires a few extra pto HP, there's really no sense paying for the extra HP vs the 3510. For any kind of dirt work, the tractor just isn't heavy enough to make use of any more HP. I do lots of brush hog mowing on hills, maintain driveway and "roads" through the woods with a box blade, lots of digging with the backhoe, run a 3pt wood chipper, 3pt wood splitter...put over 200hrs on the tractor this year. I've never run out of power for anything, but I have run out of traction. Just my 2cents. It's a very nice tractor whichever HP you go with.

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable? #5  
The 4010 is a nice unit - but I agree with NYCheese - there is only a minimal increase in HP between the 35 & 40 - I could not notice it - very decent price on the 40 but if he has a 35 that you can save more on, I'd go with that one - they a both great units either way - good luck....

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable? #6  
I was quoted $31.5K for a DK5310SE HC (hydro-cab) with 2 rear remotes, loaded rear tires. There are quite a few offers till the end of the year with Kioti. Flat $30K for the DK4710SE HC.

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable?
Sounds like a good price to me.

Just a heads up though, unless you have a very specific task that requires a few extra pto HP, there's really no sense paying for the extra HP vs the 3510. For any kind of dirt work, the tractor just isn't heavy enough to make use of any more HP. I do lots of brush hog mowing on hills, maintain driveway and "roads" through the woods with a box blade, lots of digging with the backhoe, run a 3pt wood chipper, 3pt wood splitter...put over 200hrs on the tractor this year. I've never run out of power for anything, but I have run out of traction. Just my 2cents. It's a very nice tractor whichever HP you go with.

I'll be doing a little hay work. The extra pto hp puts me in the range I need to run the equipment.

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable? #8  
I have the ck4010. I could use a little more hp when blowing snow with
the front mounted blower under some conditions. I would have bought the DK if a hydrostatic drive was available when I bought my ck4010. Th NX was too big of a bite at the time.

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable?
Was able to sweeten the deal a bit. CK4010SE HST, FEL, 5 foot cutter, 5 foot box scraper, 20ft trailer, rim guard, chains, straps, binders. $27K cash price. I feel this is pretty fair.

/ CK4010SE quote reasonable? #10  
Yes, sounds like a fair deal. Congratulations on the new tractor and equipment!