Price Check CK3510SE Price Check

/ CK3510SE Price Check #1  

pcustoms

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE
Tried a lot of tractors before stumbling into a Kioti Dealer and lo and behold it seems to check all the right boxes (lift cap, ergonomics, features and $). Pretty much settled on the CK3510SE as it really not much more then the base model.

What a good price? I have 2 dealer quotes that seem to be very different, especially considering neither one has the unit in stock.

CK3510SE
66" Bucket
Cutting Edge
Loaded Tires (RimGuard)
Block Heater

Dealer A: $24,700
Dealer B: $22,200

/ CK3510SE Price Check #2  
Tractor was 19,600 / Loader w/66 4,300 - RimGuard, Cutting Edge, Rear work light - / total: 23,900, - - the 22,200 is a good price

/ CK3510SE Price Check #3  
April 2019 I purchased a 3510HSE with 4030 loader and 66 bucket in Texas.

$20,500 total.

I think KIOTI had a special on the loader as my tractor only price was 20,500 and the loader was listed as included, no charge

/ CK3510SE Price Check #4  
It looks to me that the lower is a cash price & the higher is a finance through Kioti price.

/ CK3510SE Price Check
It looks to me that the lower is a cash price & the higher is a finance through Kioti price.

Nope.

Dealer B gave me a very clear written quote, that is the finance price, cash would be $20,500.

Dealer A had some other things in his quote that makes me question his understanding of the model and costs. Waiting to see what he says tomorrow.

/ CK3510SE Price Check
Dealer A came back with $22,000 financed.

Paperwork says CK3510HB, why?

/ CK3510SE Price Check #7  
Dealer A came back with $22,000 financed.

Paperwork says CK3510HB, why?

If it is handwritten then I bet it is for a 3510HSE. Price is about right and if you get sloppy an S and an E could run together into a B.

If it is typed as a clear B then I cannot find that on KIOTI website nor any local Texas dealers.

/ CK3510SE Price Check
If it is handwritten then I bet it is for a 3510HSE. Price is about right and if you get sloppy an S and an E could run together into a B.

If it is typed as a clear B then I cannot find that on KIOTI website nor any local Texas dealers.

Typed clear as day.

I've got one dealer telling me this is an impossible price so a little skeptical as I move forward...

/ CK3510SE Price Check
Figured I'd update this.

Took delivery of the CK3510SE last month. Only hiccup was a last minute change in which dealer the tractor was transferred from, but based on serial I got an even later 2019 build then planned.

Dealer we transferred from in NH hadnt installed the armrests or the toolbox, so expecting a box of parts once the world ooens up.

/ CK3510SE Price Check #10  
Good deal and welcome! Photos?

I had my mind set on the other orange but after testing both I ended up with the Kioti.

Ck3510 HST
KL4030 with QA bucket STANDARD
Ag tires by choice.
3rd function installed
2 rear remotes installed
floor mat
rear tires 1/2 filled with rim guard

Before tax $20,959. I did not want the telescoping links (I prefer Pat's EZ change) nor any of the other ancillary items from the SE.

If you closed at $22k before tax for an SE I think you have a good deal.