Price Check CK2610HST price check

/ CK2610HST price check #1  

bbuckley

Tractor
Kioti 2510HST
I am looking to buy my first tractor to use at my cabin and 170 acres in SW MO.

I have been looking closely at this tractor for: road maintenance, food plots, bush hogging and various chores.

Can anyone advise a good "out the door price" including front loader? Also would be interested in hearing how it compares to Kubota, Mahindran, LS, and others for most "tractor for the $$$". Thanks for your feedback!

/ CK2610HST price check #2  
I priced one out for a friend of mine who was shopping last year. I got one quote for about $19k and another for $15k out the door. That was HST, with a FEL and ag tires. Also that was the cash price, and I don't know what, if any, incentives were included.

$15k sounded darn good to me.

/ CK2610HST price check #3  
a little over $16k cash price after rebates. i have checked prices all over the US. best price i found was in Iowa

/ CK2610HST price check
a little over $16k cash price after rebates. i have checked prices all over the US. best price i found was in Iowa

Thanks so much. My local dealer Brunos is hitting me at $16,500

Are you looking at any others or is this the best deal you have found?

I did find a 2013 Kubota L4600 2 WD with 6.5" disc, no FEL or bush hog. $11,000 with only 200 hours.

/ CK2610HST price check #5  
Thanks so much. My local dealer Brunos is hitting me at $16,500

Are you looking at any others or is this the best deal you have found?

I did find a 2013 Kubota L4600 2 WD with 6.5" disc, no FEL or bush hog. $11,000 with only 200 hours.

Depending on the disc, that might be a decent deal, but it's a totally different tractor. Without knowing what you want or need your machine to do, we can't really advise you one way or another. It's kind of like saying "which should I buy, this Jeep Wrangler or this 2wd F250?". They're both good machines, but for different tasks. Personally I wouldn't want my only tractor to be a 2wd without a loader unless all I was doing was mowing or discing flat areas and pulling wagons and trailers around. 4wd and a loader are definitely two of the most important features on a tractor.

/ CK2610HST price check
Depending on the disc, that might be a decent deal, but it's a totally different tractor. Without knowing what you want or need your machine to do, we can't really advise you one way or another. It's kind of like saying "which should I buy, this Jeep Wrangler or this 2wd F250?". They're both good machines, but for different tasks. Personally I wouldn't want my only tractor to be a 2wd without a loader unless all I was doing was mowing or discing flat areas and pulling wagons and trailers around. 4wd and a loader are definitely two of the most important features on a tractor.

Thanks for your reply. I will use it for, bush hogging, food plots, and maintaining my roads and there are some fairly steep areas including the road leading up to my cabin. Since not all of my food plots are flat; I am thinkkng that 4WD is the best option, and front loader would be needed from time to time as well.

Having said that, what model would be the most bang for the buck? Thanks again.

/ CK2610HST price check #7  
Buy as much Tractor as budget allows.
Nothing worse than having regrets for buying one too small.
I like to have power in reserve and not have to Max the unit out during operation.

/ CK2610HST price check
I like to have power in reserve and not have to Max the unit out during operation.

Good advice. Much appreciated.

/ CK2610HST price check #9  
When I bought my CK4010 I was quoted $15,600 for a none HST 2610 with loader. And if I remember they told me HST added about 1K to the price. I ended up with a gear CK4010 for $17.6K. I would like to add that coming from 2wd Ford 2000, to the 4wd Kioti is world of difference if you plan to move dirt. It keeps chugging where the Ford would have been spinning. Also the size of the CK10 series it's big enough for a lot of task, but small enough to go places larger tractors won't. It's a good middle ground.

/ CK2610HST price check #10  

I followed this advice when I bought my first tractor. And I found it was too big, to the point of being clumsy. I later traded to a slightly smaller tractor and was able to work faster due to a smaller turning radius.

Do your best to size the tractor to your needs. Too small is bad, but too big is also bad. Imagine mowing a 1-acre pasture with a 300hp tillage tractor.