CK2610 service intervals

/ CK2610 service intervals #1  

dieselfuelonly

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM1401D
Just wanted to confirm my understanding of the service intervals for my 2610 - initial 50 hour service has been done with ALL fluids and filters changed. Just rolled over 200 hours on the meter.

According to my understanding of the manual my next engine oil/filter change is due at 300 hours (250hr interval), trans and hyd filters, air filter, fuel filter at 250 hours (200hr interval), and hyd fluid at 450 hours {400 hour interval).

Honestly I'll probably change the hyd fluid again at 250 hours when I change the trans and hyd filters just for peace of mind.

Anyhow, do I have those intervals understood correctly?

/ CK2610 service intervals #2  
Your maintenance intervals are correct, but you way over performed on your 50 hour service. There was no need to change all fluids and filters...especially the HST and Hydraulic filter. However, continuing to follow the required service intervals keeps everything working fine.

Also, take 5 mins and do a weekly check on all fluid levels. Surprisingly, the critical fluid levels will change during usage. Top off when necessary.

/ CK2610 service intervals #3  
I don’t put in may hours a year on my kioti. Mine is a 2016 with 125hrs so can see I don’t put on a lot of hrs most of my hrs are in winter clearing snow. So I just do a full oil and filter changes every year in fall just before winter maybe not needed but good piece of mind.

/ CK2610 service intervals #4  
I don’t put in may hours a year on my kioti. Mine is a 2016 with 125hrs so can see I don’t put on a lot of hrs most of my hrs are in winter clearing snow. So I just do a full oil and filter changes every year in fall just before winter maybe not needed but good piece of mind.

Mines a 2016 with close to 500 hours. Wish mine only had 125 hours on it...LOL