CK2610 720hours *Updated***

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated*** #22  
Yes, I have a Shell Road Runner down the street and get my fuel from there.

Stir your fuel tank with something clean and take a fuel sample from the bottom of your tank into a clear jar and let sit and confirm it isn't contaminated (I just hold my thumb over a clear hose and lift the fuel up and drain it into a jar to do this but turkey basters and big syringes work better).

White vapor is unburnt fuel. On a cold engine at start-up it is normal to see a little white smoke, but not running rough. I'm thinking you have an injector that is leaking or contaminated fuel.

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated*** #23  
Well glad you got it to fire up with the new battery. Do you know if the fuel is bio-diesel by chance? (just saw good post above👆) If so, I’d buy non bio from now on. Give ‘er a good workout if possible and then change the oil and filter and see where it goes from there…

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated***
Stir your fuel tank with something clean and take a fuel sample from the bottom of your tank into a clear jar and let sit and confirm it isn't contaminated (I just hold my thumb over a clear hose and lift the fuel up and drain it into a jar to do this but turkey basters and big syringes work better).

White vapor is unburnt fuel. On a cold engine at start-up it is normal to see a little white smoke, but not running rough. I'm thinking you have an injector that is leaking or contaminated fuel.
I'll give that a try and see what the fuel looks like after sitting in a mason jar for a bit.
Well glad you got it to fire up with the new battery. Do you know if the fuel is bio-diesel by chance? (just saw good post above👆) If so, I’d buy non bio from now on. Give ‘er a good workout if possible and then change the oil and filter and see where it goes from there…
I'm not sure if it is Bio-fuel, I don't think it is. I'll be doing a service once I get paid and order the filters, no where local carries then except the dealer and I ain't using them.

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated*** #25  
You might find a Wix engine oil filter 51381 (please verify yourself) at an auto parts business, and get a diesel oil at the same place? Acquire the essentials before pulling the plug in the event you have difficulty finding oil. Pm me for a link to order Amsoil online, if that’s an option for you. You can order the Wix and diesel fuel additives at the same time. You will have to contact a Kioti dealer eventually for the HST filters as they’re unique…

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated***
You might find a Wix engine oil filter 51381 (please verify yourself) at an auto parts business, and get a diesel oil at the same place? Acquire the essentials before pulling the plug in the event you have difficulty finding oil. Pm me for a link to order Amsoil online, if that’s an option for you. You can order the Wix and diesel fuel additives at the same time. You will have to contact a Kioti dealer eventually for the HST filters as they’re unique…
I'll send a PM. NAPA has my oil filters, the hydro and fuel I have to source elsewhere. I'll look at Wix, I think the last time I tried them all I could get was oil and air. I'll double check. I don't have an HST, gear machine was the way I went.

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated*** #27  
I sent you some links with what I use in my tractor, although I have an HST model…😬

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated*** #28  
I'll send a PM. NAPA has my oil filters, the hydro and fuel I have to source elsewhere. I'll look at Wix, I think the last time I tried them all I could get was oil and air. I'll double check. I don't have an HST, gear machine was the way I went.
I used these folks. My tractor is in Michigan and I'm in Florida but everything looks okay to me. Not that it wouldn't be easy for me to miss something, but it looks cool to me. At least you can the part numbers from them and look around. Pricing seems very fair. My Air Filter was a Donaldson which is who makes the OEM AFAIK

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated*** #29  
Simple stuff first. Make sure you are getting clean fuel and plenty of it to the fuel pump. Like Eric said get a sample of the tank bottom. That will help. Definitely replace the fuel filter and clean out the bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if you see some water contamination.

Do you guys have winter blend fuel in TN? Seems like TN might be far enough south that its not common, but gets cold enough to gel fuel and cause issues. Fuel quality is suspect too. I treat every gallon that goes in my truck and tractor cause I have had so many fuel issues in the past. I usually buy fuel from a truck stop close by that turns over a lot of fuel. That helps but doesn't eliminate the problems.

/ CK2610 720hours *Updated*** #30  
Two things: has all of this been with the same fuel?

I'm thinking it may be time for the injectors to be cleaned.
Interesting comment. Never heard of 'cleaning' injectors, ever. My one M9 has in the excess of 6200 hours on it and other than having them spray tested last year when I had it tuned up at 6000 hours, they have never been touched. Only thing that fails on a diesel injector to my knowledge is the sealing rings or the injector cup or the spray nozzle itself and none of those those have ever failed on my tractors. I get all my fuel from a couple different suppliers, I buy strictly on price and delivery cost. ULSD diesel is the same no matter where you source it. Only thing that is important and that is, you don't get water along with the fuel and most competent suppliers monitor that constantly anyway. I always treat my bulk fuel with a biocide, that is sop with me and Powerservice, white or silver bottle depending on the season.