Price Check CK2510 price check please

/ CK2510 price check please #1  

Deepdrop

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510 (2021)
I've been reading and learning from this forum for a year and have decided that the Kioti CK2510 is the tractor that would best suit my needs. There is one dealer in the area, and he's pretty close. I went by today and got a quote as follows:
CK2510 HST (I don't know what model year. Does that matter?)
KL2510 loader (it also says QA50 if that matters)
KB2645 backhoe
48" grapples
3rd function valve
loaded tires
cutting edge on loader
welded hook on bucket

total price 25,650 cash, not financed. This includes a kioti $2400 promotion and a dealer $1000 promotion.
Does this seem reasonable? It does include delivery. First service will run $450-$500.
Thank you for any feedback.

/ CK2510 price check please
Really? Nobody has any experience with pricing? I realize that this gets asked a lot but it's an individual thing for each of us.
The grapple is Workspace. I found some info online, but not a lot. Seems well made and I'm good with it as I've not heard anything bad.

/ CK2510 price check please #3  
Having a location in your profile would help.
Check www.kentonequipment.com

They have
CS2510 HST Package Sale! $22,199

-SL2410 Front Loader
-SM2410 60" Belly Mower
-SB2410 QA Backhoe with different bucket choices.
-Any Tire Type
-INCLUDES ALL SETUP AND REAR TIRES FILLED! NO HIDDEN COSTS!
-0% FINANCING!

The price does not include the rebates you get if not doing 0% financing.

/ CK2510 price check please
Thanks for sharing that info. I updated my profile. Didn't realize I hadn't put my location info.
I'm looking at a CK, not a CS, but I think I'm going to go ahead and purchase the one in my post. Buying a tractor is unlike buying a car, so I had hoped to get some thoughts on the price I was offered and maybe tips on negotiating.
I realize people are probably pretty busy dealing with more important things these days.