Chinese tractor identification

/ Chinese tractor identification #1  

curryinahurry

Tractor
chinese unknown
Hi everyone. New member here from Australia. I have just acquired this Chinese single cylinder hand Start tractor . I think 1984 build . Can anyone tell me anything about it. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20230205_173943.jpg
    IMG_20230205_173943.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20230205_174004.jpg
    IMG_20230205_174004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20230205_174122.jpg
    IMG_20230205_174122.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
   / Chinese tractor identification #2  
Interesting unit. Does it run and drive? I can't quite make out all the details on the data plate for the engine. Any other data plates on it?

If you can get a better picture of the plate, please post it so we can see the full width and all the information on it.

Is it actually a 4WD or does it just have lugged tires on the front?

/ Chinese tractor identification #3  
Wow never seen a single cylinder version.
Looks like a Neat project.
Hopefully a TBN member has some info.

Good Luck on the new machine.

/ Chinese tractor identification #4  
That's a cutie, but sorry I can't help much. Try these links if you have any brand identification:

/ Chinese tractor identification #5  
I worked in China for many years.
I think it maybe was made in Jiangsu province by a company called Changfu.

www.changfutractor.com

send them a pic of the tractor or better yet the vin and maybe they can confirm or point you in right direction.

the thing about small tractors built in china is that a huge number of small shops scattered around lots of med. and smaller sized villages make almost identical products. We called them clone factories. So while maybe not out of the Changfu mother factory it maybe made through one of the hundreds (thousands) of cloners. Would get engines from the central supplier and build up around a common piece.

I doubt a direct Changfu but one of the many related clone shops is most likely.

Last edited:
   / Chinese tractor identification #6  
What a neat little tractor, I hope you're able to discover more about it, and get it in solid working order.