Century 3045 owners manual needed

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #21  
I will try to scan images. If you like, i can take pics of my loader and measurements

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #22  
For anyone STILL wanting the manual for the loader, back hoe or base tractor.
If you send me your e-mail address I will send you a pdf file of the system 50 FEL

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #23  
Yes thank you. I'm needing the operators manual for the Century 3045, and if possible the manual/parts diagram for the C System 50 loader, and backhoe. Thanks in advance, and the forum is a great resource. My email address is spankymogab@gmail.com

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #24  
Reg could you send me those manuals i have a list of them for most of Branson/Century's other models on another post on this forum and i would love to be able to add that to the list for people on here to have access too.

ast3ral@gmail.com

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #25  
I just purchased a 2005 model 3045 with C-System 50 front end loader with only 179 hours on it. I would appreciate any manuals that someone could send me.

joshperry3@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 20210505_175629.jpg
    20210505_175629.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 152
   / Century 3045 owners manual needed #27  
OK, I think the owner's/operator's manual should be on its way to errrr,,,, the last four of you who requested it.

The model names may or may not match up with what folk have, but generally ...
a) There is the division between the large frame model and the small frame models.
b) The division between 3 and 4 cylinder engines
c) HP ratings, "size"

BTW this version is from before they put turbos on.

Last edited:
   / Century 3045 owners manual needed #28  
I'm having issues with the same Century 3045 tractor. My battery seems to be ok according to the voltage meter. It shows 12 volts at the starter. I don't have any volts at the instrument panel or the starter switch.
I'm basically looking for a parts manual I guess. Is that what you have? I have an operators manual.

baileyjc1946@yahoo.com
12 volts at the starter WHEN CRANKING would be great, but if it is that much when TRYING to crank then it sounds like WAY TOO MUCH (-:

That is a silly way of saying that the starter isn't pulling much current, possibly because of high resistance somewhere, e.g. a poor connection in the ground or +'ve path. Probably worth cleaning up all high current paths ?

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #29  
Looking for owners manual and possibly a repair manual for a century 3035 tractor with c system 50 loader on it.

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #30  
Sapmck,
Send me your e-mail address and I will send you what I have.

I am at;
2regburgess@earthlink.net

Yes, you DO need to include the numeric "2".