Century 3045 owners manual needed

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #12  
Reg,
Thank you for the offer of manuals for the 3045. I just purchased a 3045 in need of some work and would very much appreciate any manuals you or anyone else here can send me pertaining to this tractor or similar. I may have an issue with the differential lock. It doesnt appear to be working and not sure where to begin. My email is: stephen14856@gmail.com.
I have read a number of topics about this tractor here and have found tractorbynet to be best source of information. Thank you all for your help

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #13  
I'm having issues with the same Century 3045 tractor. My battery seems to be ok according to the voltage meter. It shows 12 volts at the starter. I don't have any volts at the instrument panel or the starter switch.
I'm basically looking for a parts manual I guess. Is that what you have? I have an operators manual.

baileyjc1946@yahoo.com

Last edited:
   / Century 3045 owners manual needed #15  
Not sure how the model numbers match up, they re-jiggered them every few years as far as I can tell.
Anyway, I have .pdf files for what Century (American Jawa) called the C29, C35, C38L, C42L and C47L
current as of about 2005/2006, which was when it all fell apart.
Also the Humpolec C50HL loader and C76 Amerequip back-hoe owner manuals as .pdfs
Although I have the C86 the C76 manual was close enough for me to assemble/install it.

Let me know if any of you want/need any of these.
I also have a Branson shop manual, but that is hard copy only.
I don't mind scanning a few pages here and there for anyone in the middle of a tear-down, I just don't want to scan the whole thing.

any chance of one of these being compatible to a Century 2535 manual?
if so I would greatly appreciate the PDF or any info to direct me to locating one
thanks in advance
jakpar@hotmail.com

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #16  
any chance of one of these being compatible to a Century 2535 manual?
if so I would greatly appreciate the PDF or any info to direct me to locating one
thanks in advance
jakpar@hotmail.com

Yes, there is at least a chance :D
I think they imported two "models" with minor variations, the Large frame (38 HP and above) and the Small frame (35 HP and below).
Engines are variously Subaru, Yanmar and Cummins... maybe others.
I don't read here very often and I don't keep track of who I have sent manual copies to, so I may have failed to respond to some of you, for that I apologize.
I'll get a copy off to jakpar@hotmail.com this morning.

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #17  
Yes, there is at least a chance :D
I think they imported two "models" with minor variations, the Large frame (38 HP and above) and the Small frame (35 HP and below).
Engines are variously Subaru, Yanmar and Cummins... maybe others.
I don't read here very often and I don't keep track of who I have sent manual copies to, so I may have failed to respond to some of you, for that I apologize.
I'll get a copy off to jakpar@hotmail.com this morning.

Hi. my Branson 3045 Rear End seemed to lock up yesterday. It will go backwards but if you try to go forward it sounds like the gears are binding up.
No warning like a noise or anything but the rear end lock was engaged. The rear end lock has never sounded right since new, it has almost
sounded like the linkage wasn't throwing it in completely. Possibly not related I don't know. Looking for a Shop Manual that covers the complete drive train.

Thank You in Advance
healingbarn1a@aol.com

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #18  
I am in need of owner manuals for the century 3045 with the c 50 loader. I am also having an issue with the hydraulics. The loader and 3 point have a hiccup or the pulse. Not sure what to call it. They do it at any RPM. I have check for air, water in system. The pump is good has good pressure. The loader does not move as fast as it used to either. Any help would be appreciated. If you can help with the manuals my email is dw7180@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #19  
If somebody could also send me a copy of the manual for a century 3045 with a c 50 loader I'd really appreciate it too. My e-mail is spanglercd@gmail.com

/ Century 3045 owners manual needed #20  
If you are still watching this site is it possible to send me a dimensional drawing for the brackets on the C-Systems FEL? I知 at us041220@gmail.com.