Century 2535/Foskett equip.

/ Century 2535/Foskett equip.
Thanks for all the great information! - It seem like my decision is a "no brainer" As soon as I get my addition to my garage (spot for the tractor) done, I will be talking with harold. I hope to have myself a new unit within two weeks!! Can't wait! Does anyone have any experience with the c-system back-hoe? I'm hoping to use it for (small ?) stump removal. Does it match up well with the 2535. comments

Thanks Steve

/ Century 2535/Foskett equip. #12  
The Century backhoe is a great match on the 2535,I have thiem in stock with a C50 and backhoe loacted in North Branford ct 06471

/ Century 2535/Foskett equip.
Hi shifty - Have you done any stump work with that combo - it seems like a rugged unit - Steve

/ Century 2535/Foskett equip. #14  
I personally have not dug with it,Cant dirty a new bucket !! I have a customer who is a contractor in R.I. and is doing an addition at his own house with the 3040 which would be the same backhoe,he destumped an area Id guess around 20x 30,dug for footings as well as preped for the slab,Theise are great units,plenty of power and built solid,you cant beat the C 50 undercarrage also.The C system backhoes are made by Amerequip for Century,this is the same unit sold by Amerequip as the 7600,even those "green tractors" use the same hoe on some of the 4000 series tractors