Cement Mixer (Carpenter)

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #1  

marrt

Platinum Member
Tractor
Power Trac 1845 and 425
Carpenter, I notice you have the cement mixer attachment. Do you use it much? What is your opinion of it? Have you found any uses besides mixing cement (i.e., watering trees, mixing potting soil or feed, mixing cake mix for really large cakes). I’m looking for an excuse to buy this attachment. Can’t decide on the cement mixer (which I have a large one-time use for) or the tiller. TX.

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #2  
You could use it to mix a big batch of Margaritas. Here's my favorite recipe:

1 gallon Jose Quervo Gold tequila
1 gallon Bols TripleSec
1 gallon Roses Sweetened Lime Juice

Mix ingredients in the cement mixer, wet rim of glasses w/lime juice, add ice, dip from cement mixer and pour into glass, enjoy.

Dave

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #3  
TX, I haven't used it a great deal, but I will in a few weeks. I have about 200 feet of vinyl fencing to install. I'll be mixing the concrete for the fence posts and arbor posts. The best thing about this mixer is the ability to drive over to a trailer and load the mixer and then drive to each post and dump it. Anyone who's pushed around a wheelbarrow loaded with concrete, can appreciate this feature. I have back problems, so this is a lifesaver. The only negative is the small volume it will mix.

I suppose you could mix most anything in it. Tell your wife it's a backup washing machine. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #4  
I'd love to see some pic's of the cement mixer.

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #5  
Spencer, Here you go.

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #6  
OK, How do you get the file size small enough to post a picture? Help!

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #7  
One more try. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #8  
Arrgh!

Attachments

• 54-149893-IM000254.jpg
    54-149893-IM000254.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 226
   / Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #9  
Finally, Here's the other pic Spence. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 54-149897-IM000255.jpg
    54-149897-IM000255.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 189
   / Cement Mixer (Carpenter) #10  
Hey, that's great stuff, Carpenter!

Not only did you succeed in uploading a picture, twice, but those are some of the most interesting pictures I've seen here. That's an intriguing piece of hardware. Dumping concrete with pinpoint accuracy looks like a breeze with that setup.

Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif