Cat 1 disc with cat 2 arms?

/ Cat 1 disc with cat 2 arms? #12  
Looks like it's not a convertible II to I hitch then. Certainly an unusual setup.

/ Cat 1 disc with cat 2 arms? #14  
You can buy Cat 2 pins and put em on your Cat 1 equipment too. More than 1 way to skin a cat :LOL:

/ Cat 1 disc with cat 2 arms? #15  
I think those bushings I posted won't help at all. They're designed to mount with the big to the outside. There'd be no way to put the clips in. I'll look for longer pins (see two lengths - 5" and 6 3/8"), use spacer bushings, and re-try.
Those pins would be installed on an implement so you can use a quick hitch. Your issue you are describing is the same one I have been trying to find an answer for years. My reason for doing it is different but what I want to accomplish is the same thing. Changing cat 1 width to cat 2 without major fabricating work.

This is the only reply I have gotten recently and have not investigated it to see if practical:

I bought .250" wall DOM round tube to fit over the 7/8" cat 1 pins with an OD within a 1/16" to fit nice and snug in my cat 2 quick hitch. Solved both the width issue and no bushings for the cat 2 lift arm slots

metalsdepot.com

This to be exact: 1-3/8 OD x .250 wall x .875ID 1020 DOM A513 Round Steel Tube

I have been searching myself, and joined just to post this, and decided to go this route. Can weld these to the implement, or drill holes and pin them in for easy removal.

/ Cat 1 disc with cat 2 arms? #16  
You can buy Cat 2 pins and put em on your Cat 1 equipment too. More than 1 way to skin a cat :LOL:
Not what is being discussed here.

/ Cat 1 disc with cat 2 arms? #17  
It appears that the "drawbar hitch" is preventing the lower arms from coming in closer. Could it be that a Cat 1 implement was never considered for this tractor.

/ Cat 1 disc with cat 2 arms?
It appears that the "drawbar hitch" is preventing the lower arms from coming in closer. Could it be that a Cat 1 implement was never considered for this tractor.
Yep, that's the issue I'm trying to "solve". It's a standard "snap coupler 3 point conversion" on an Allis D-17 Series III. I found two adjustable "extra long" cat 1 pins (had to go to two stores, buying their last one at each store) which may extend/widen the attachment points enough. I'll use the cat 2 bushings to make 'em the right diameter. If that doesn't work, I think some torch/heating/bending will solve the issue. I do have a cat 2 chisel plow also which I'd like to be able to use, so I'm trying to reach a compromise w/o a bunch of fab work.