Case 530 CK hose list?

/ Case 530 CK hose list? #1  

xkross

Tractor
Case 530CK 1966 International 2606 Oliver 550 Utility
Hi everyone, I just purchased a 1966 Case 530CK backhoe. It has a model 32 loader and hoe with the hydra-lift system. It was in a junk yard and I paid the fellow $1000 for it. It came with 2 extra hoe buckets. There was 3 4" maple trees growing up through it, so it had been there for a while. The tires held air so it wasn't to bad to load. It is a 4 cyl diesel and I can rock the engine back and forth so it is not stuck. The engine oil and coolant is clean. I pulled the injectors, which were coated in carbon, and one of them had started to come apart, which may be why it was retired. It has the old style injectors. Checking around on the web, it looks like common repair parts are going to be hard to find. I have the service manual and parts catalog, which is a big help. What I haven't found is a listing of the hoses and fittings other than the Case part numbers. Does anyone know of a hose listing that uses the more common numbering system for hydraulic fittings?
1635703482643.jpeg

/ Case 530 CK hose list? #2  
Use the OEM part number, and use Google search engine to find what you want. I believe you'll find most are JIC type fittings.

Being in Iowa, if you're around a farming area, or contractors, quarrys, gravel pits etc, you more than likely have a decent hydraulic shop in the area. Stop and ask where they get their hoses made. They should stock those fittings, and custom make any hoses you'd need.

As for the hoses under the control tower for the hoe, I'd advise investing in a set of crowfoot wrenches, and a cheap set of combination wrenches, to cut to length to work under there. The only access to the hoses underneath, is the side port holes that are 8" or so in diameter. Not a lot of room to work in there, and standard wrenchesare too long, and stubby wrenches aren't long enough to break ends loose. Once broke loose, you can normally turn them with your fingers. It helps to be pretty limber too..!! I had an old 310B, predecessor of the 530, and now a 480C. Still not easily accessable to get under there if you need the change out a hose.

/ Case 530 CK hose list?
Use the OEM part number, and use Google search engine to find what you want. I believe you'll find most are JIC type fittings.

Being in Iowa, if you're around a farming area, or contractors, quarrys, gravel pits etc, you more than likely have a decent hydraulic shop in the area. Stop and ask where they get their hoses made. They should stock those fittings, and custom make any hoses you'd need.

As for the hoses under the control tower for the hoe, I'd advise investing in a set of crowfoot wrenches, and a cheap set of combination wrenches, to cut to length to work under there. The only access to the hoses underneath, is the side port holes that are 8" or so in diameter. Not a lot of room to work in there, and standard wrenchesare too long, and stubby wrenches aren't long enough to break ends loose. Once broke loose, you can normally turn them with your fingers. It helps to be pretty limber too..!! I had an old 310B, predecessor of the 530, and now a 480C. Still not easily accessable to get under there if you need the change out a hose.
Thanks for the help!