Can you live without a TV ?

/ Can you live without a TV ? #51  
I've been watching the auction on and off too.
Did you see the 1970 Cuda 440 Rapids Transit show car that sold for $2 million?
A 1970 (I think) Hemi Challenger also sold for a million.
Prices on most of the cars are out of sight.
A lot of really nice, but really expensive cars.
Must be a lot of well heeled people in Indy.
I personally could never afford to buy most any of the cars on the show, but I sure love to watch and hear about each one. Absolute beauties, most all.
I've had the experience of preparing and showing my son's '69 Cornet RT in the Houston AutoRama car show. That was a tremendous amount of hours... probably hundreds, of pre-show work to even compete.
His car did win 3rd place in the Stock Division. Not First. Not even Second, but Third. Even so, hat he was and is very proud of that accomplishment. Most importantly, it taught him a valuable lesson in life - Nothing is ever easy if it's worthwhile. A lesson that has helped him through life: Success is achieved through hard work, good luck, and hard work :)

/ Can you live without a TV ? #52  
What is the game? China is the new dominant manufacturing power of the world. We willingly let that happen. We made them the world power. We had choices. TV made here or in China. We picked China. Computers make here or in China, we picked China. Cars made here or in China, we will again pick China soon.
Nothing new. In the 70s/80s it was Japan.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #53  
Obviously it matters. Look at how this country has gone down the tubes in just a couple of years.
People have been crabbing that the country has been going "down the tubes" almost as long as it has existed. I see a lot of very closed minds on both the right and the left. Anyone who tries to take a middle stance just gets mowed down by both extremes.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #54  
I, like Sawyer Rob could never stand coffee either.
And, GASP, I can't stand beer either. What a vile tasting concoction.
I never got the appeal of coffee either. Nasty tasting stuff.
I drank beer in my younger years, at some point in my mid-late 30s just kind of lost my taste for it. Never been one who liked getting intoxicated, regardless of the substance.

Wife got me into drinking tea when we first started dating, though if I'm by myself I generally don't drink it. Mostly water (we have very good well water) or an occasional soda (I like ginger beer, with Mt. Dew or Moxie a second choice).

/ Can you live without a TV ? #56  
For 20 years, neither of us drank coffee either. Then, for about a year, my wife worked for a company that bottled store brand water and soda. She was a Diet Coke drinker and that was verboten there. Coffee was free, so she started drinking it. She still does. Not being a coffee drinker was one of the things that was on my list of wife features. Still irritates me, but too invested to start over about something small. Coffee is an expensive habit that makes people smell bad, and they don't even realize it.

I drink tea if I need caffeine. Mostly drink water from a faucet.
What does a coffee drinker smell like?

/ Can you live without a TV ?
What does a coffee drinker smell like?
I was wondering that myself. I drink coffee and don’t smell bad, my friends all drink coffee and they don’t stink. Maybe if someone drinks that kind of coffee made from coffee beans that comes from a monkeys butt, they might stink or possibly stank.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #58  
Y'all stink, but like smokers cannot smell your own odors. Sorry, just keeping it real. Unless you are among the 1% that brush your teeth immediately after drinking coffee, you smell bad.

/ Can you live without a TV ?
Woo hoo, I be “stank’in”

/ Can you live without a TV ? #60  
Y'all stink, but like smokers cannot smell your own odors. Sorry, just keeping it real. Unless you are among the 1% that brush your teeth immediately after drinking coffee, you smell bad.
Sounds like "Smell of the beholder" to me. I'm sure someone out there likes that smell. Let Joe Try it. o_O