BX2230 PTO not working

/ BX2230 PTO not working #21  
Dont know how it broke or what caused it . Its could have been from engaging the deck with to many rpms or using a 4 foot roto tiller while I was doing my garden. The old cover might can be straighten but I still might have problems. Ready to get this thing going to get my mowing caught up. Thank you guys for your help.

/ BX2230 PTO not working #22  
Dont know how it broke or what caused it . Its could have been from engaging the deck with to many rpms or using a 4 foot roto tiller while I was doing my garden. The old cover might can be straighten but I still might have problems. Ready to get this thing going to get my mowing caught up. Thank you guys for your help.

Several year ago the wife was running a 4 ft tiller on the back of the BX24 and it quit turning, ended up being a cheesy looking ring that was tack welded onto a shaft in the transmission, cost 2700 bucks to repair. Reason it broke is because she was running the tiller to low of a rpm and causing it to jump up and down, the tines would hit the ground hard enough that it caused the tack welds to shear off the shaft. Tried to tell her numerous times to run the pto @540rpms, but she always knows best. LOL