Buying parts off ebay

/ Buying parts off ebay
I can supply you with a hydraulic top link & I think I can have it drop shipped from a warehouse in Canada. I ship from the US to Canada but it would be cheaper shipping from Canada plus no custom charges.
Darn, I appreciate that but I already jumped the gun and ordered it. I just got notice that they have already put the item in shipping. Darn fast! Do you have a website I can visit for future? Thanks again for the offer!

/ Buying parts off ebay #12  
the website was on my post. www.farmpartstore.com is my commerce sight but I have many more items available from other suppiers.

/ Buying parts off ebay #13  
the website was on my post. www.farmpartstore.com is my commerce sight but I have many more items available from other suppiers.
Hello Len. I've ordered parts from you often in years past. Glad to hear you are still around for the tractor community. Thanks for all your knowledgeable help, good parts, and good prices.

rScotty

/ Buying parts off ebay #14  
Hi Folks,
Maybe some on this forum has bought a part off of ebay? I want to buy a Cat 1 Hydraulic top link from sparepartsholland off of ebay. The same one on Amazon is no longer available. The shipping is fedEx priority international. I am in Canada. Can anyone tell me what extra charges I can expect?
Thanks for your time.
Usually you get the shipping charges when you go to the order compilation site. If freight isn't posted as free you input your Zip. for the site to compile your shipping charges. I would expect that if you show a Canadian Zip and the seller is in the US the computer will add any import duties pending.

/ Buying parts off ebay #15  
   / Buying parts off ebay #16  
I don't get on the forums as much as I used to. Still dealing in parts & whole goods. My Yanmar business really dropped when Hoye started their website, Plus Yanmar's lawyer kept threatening to sue me if I mentioned Yanmar on my website even though I had the Yanmar disclaimer that other websites used , And even though I was an authorized Yanmar tractor & industrial parts dealer.

/ Buying parts off ebay #17  
Hi Folks,
Maybe some on this forum has bought a part off of ebay? I want to buy a Cat 1 Hydraulic top link from sparepartsholland off of ebay. The same one on Amazon is no longer available. The shipping is fedEx priority international. I am in Canada. Can anyone tell me what extra charges I can expect?
Thanks for your time. Speed Test
not living in Canada can't help with a shipping question.

Last edited:
   / Buying parts off ebay
Hi Folks,
Thanks for your time.
Well, I got the cylinder delivered to my door in 4 days. From the Netherlands to here in Canada routed through the USA. Additional charges were $20 duty and a $10 fee ( I am guessing) to process taxes. To do that last part myself would not have been worth it. So slightly more expensive but got the part I wanted. Installed it with no issue other than minor one that most people have had. Needed to file down end that installs on tractor as it is a 1/16 to large. Thanks to all that replied.