Buying Advice Buying a 2007 NH Tc40 DA w/ 250TL loader (today) ~ What to look for in assessing ???

/ Buying a 2007 NH Tc40 DA w/ 250TL loader (today) ~ What to look for in assessing ??? #21  
So an update on the TC40DA...
In reflection, I'm so sorry that I never got to interact w/ Mr. Jinman from TX; so grateful that he has left a legacy of sincerity & beneficence toward his fellow man... & a blueprint of sorts for us 'newbs' to follow / exemplify...

I realize this is an older thread but upon reading the line above I have to say that Jim taught me a lot about my 2002 TC40S. How to properly remove the FEL and walking me through the process of adding rear remotes are just two of the many things that he helped me with.

/ Buying a 2007 NH Tc40 DA w/ 250TL loader (today) ~ What to look for in assessing ??? #22  
late to this thread my self. great find. i have a similar tractor. Case 35. 2008. I like you found a clean well kept one. I looked at a 40. but just a bit big for me. good luck

/ Buying a 2007 NH Tc40 DA w/ 250TL loader (today) ~ What to look for in assessing ???
BTW, the little NH TC40DA did admirably with the big heavy duty round bale grabber that I bought at auction a couple years back... Not sure of the weight, however, it came off of a 100+ hp tractor & I adapted it to fit JD top hook & pin system. With this little NH skid steer quick attach there is that JD -> Skid steer added adapter plate & I'm lifting most of the 5x4' bales with relative ease over my round hay ring. The wet bales that are all moldy - yes the 250TL loader struggles with. Not bad in a pinch though ~ although I would advise extreme caution w/ those R4 tires for us northern dwellers - snow & ice, lol... I did get the rear tires loaded & Yes it does just fine with the rear remote powering my Balfor firewood processor - PTO is good on the saw blade & the hydraulics in the rear run the splitter & conveyor just fine... Happy NH TC owner :)

Attachments

• NewHollandBale.jpg
    NewHollandBale.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 157