Building The Outdoor Stairs

/ Building The Outdoor Stairs
That tractor is crazy. Tires say it goes one way, steering wheel says it goes the other way. I've never seen anything like it!!!!
It moves both ways, operator seat together with a steering wheel and all control equipment rotates around. It's a BCS, 97 HP tractor.

/ Building The Outdoor Stairs #92  
I was going to look it up on Youtube last night, but forgot. The thing I like the best about your posts is how different everything is there. I just find stuff like that amazing!!!!

I was going to look it up on Youtube last night, but forgot. The thing I like the best about your posts is how different everything is there. I just find stuff like that amazing!!!!
Here is a link about it: techspecs

From my side I don't feel too many differences. Maybe it's because I see many different things all around the globe myself, and I got used to them. If the differences on my side could be noticeable from the other sides, then it's all right. The differences lead to the diversity. Hey, we're not robots yet! Aren't we? :):)

/ Building The Outdoor Stairs #94  
I live a very isolated life. I try not to travel too much, I hate visiting people, and the only place I want to be all the time, is at my home. If it wasn't for websites like this, I would be completely clueless on what's out there!!!

I live a very isolated life. I try not to travel too much, I hate visiting people, and the only place I want to be all the time, is at my home. If it wasn't for websites like this, I would be completely clueless on what's out there!!!
Years ago when I've been working in the international division of Renault Corp. I was responsible for the affairs in several countries and traveled a lot. To tell you true, at the beginning the differences, which I could see even among small Baltic States were confusing me. Then I had to realize I need to find common language whatever happens. And I understood, that the differences are as a constant you should live with and to respect or even admire them. Same like a family which consists of different personalities.

Now I don't travel anymore. Internet, like for you, is a place to see what happens anywhere in the world, and to communicate. It was the websites that my eyes got used to seeing differences as a constant given. For example, the differences from my point of view between my area and North America (of course they exist and cannot be otherwise, although I have never been there) are somehow very close to me. I also find them fascinating.

Last edited:
   / Building The Outdoor Stairs #96  
ArtMech,

One of my first jobs in my youth was working with a guy named Vilnius. He was from Lithuania. Some of my fathers side of the family fled from ******’s Germany in the early 30’s to Lithuania, then on to the US.
Do you like the European Union? Or do you wish Lithuania to be a 100% sovereign nation?
Thanks for sharing pictures of Vilnius. The balcony rehabs look real good.

ArtMech,

One of my first jobs in my youth was working with a guy named Vilnius. He was from Lithuania. Some of my fathers side of the family fled from ******’s Germany in the early 30’s to Lithuania, then on to the US.
Do you like the European Union? Or do you wish Lithuania to be a 100% sovereign nation?
Thanks for sharing pictures of Vilnius. The balcony rehabs look real good.
Hay Dude, the man's name meaning country's capital name is very rare here. At least me, I hear it the first time. But it's okay.

I remember you have mentioned somewhere in another thread you have Lithuanian roots. I thought... uh, is this world so small? But I'm sure the history of your family is very meaningful.

If Lithuania would be trying to remain sovereign nation for 100%, its destiny would be the same like Georgia's/Caucasus or Moldova's/Transnistria's. Or it wouldn't already exist anymore. Thanks to the international support of not only LTU, but Latvia and Estonia too, we are free countries sharing our sovereignty with the other members of EU. In terms of democracy, safety, economics, nature pollution, culture and many more things.
For instance we in the Baltics were selling new Renault passenger cars and LCVs up to 3.5 t. Starting at about 2000 year the numbers by each dealer were between 800-1500, or up to 2000 new vehicles a year. In Poland the sales at that time was starting from about 300-500 vehicles by a dealer. There were 2 dealers in each country, totally 6. The jump of new vehicle sales was treated as the fast economics growth in the Baltics region. That was a mutual result between businessmen and the vehicle sellers. I was on the front line of sales at that time, and I'm glad that it has happened.

Suppose if Lithuania had remained in Transnistria's place. Do you know what in general Transnistria means, or South Ossetia, or Abkhazia? Answer is - ruins... Who did that? I'm sure you know who. The fate of the Baltics would have been the same.

Indeed, we have the issues. But we know it and are seeking of their solution, and the being in EU helps much in it.

That's why no, I don't wish Lithuania to be a 100% sovereign nation, although I'm a lover of absolute freedom.

Here we don't speak about common international EU policy. That's something else.

We have had a commission today to check the quality of those balconies. You know, we found the cracks on the top layers. We'll have to fill in the claim and the foremen will be obliged to fix them. Looks like the upper layer was left uncovered, it was not moistened during curing, therefore it probably cracked.

/ Building The Outdoor Stairs #98  
Hay Dude, the man's name meaning country's capital name is very rare here. At least me, I hear it the first time. But it's okay.

I remember you have mentioned somewhere in another thread you have Lithuanian roots. I thought... uh, is this world so small? But I'm sure the history of your family is very meaningful.

If Lithuania would be trying to remain sovereign nation for 100%, its destiny would be the same like Georgia's/Caucasus or Moldova's/Transnistria's. Or it wouldn't already exist anymore. Thanks to the international support of not only LTU, but Latvia and Estonia too, we are free countries sharing our sovereignty with the other members of EU. In terms of democracy, safety, economics, nature pollution, culture and many more things.
For instance we in the Baltics were selling new Renault passenger cars and LCVs up to 3.5 t. Starting at about 2000 year the numbers by each dealer were between 800-1500, or up to 2000 new vehicles a year. In Poland the sales at that time was starting from about 300-500 vehicles by a dealer. There were 2 dealers in each country, totally 6. The jump of new vehicle sales was treated as the fast economics growth in the Baltics region. That was a mutual result between businessmen and the vehicle sellers. I was on the front line of sales at that time, and I'm glad that it has happened.

Suppose if Lithuania had remained in Transnistria's place. Do you know what in general Transnistria means, or South Ossetia, or Abkhazia? Answer is - ruins... Who did that? I'm sure you know who. The fate of the Baltics would have been the same.

Indeed, we have the issues. But we know it and are seeking of their solution, and the being in EU helps much in it.

That's why no, I don't wish Lithuania to be a 100% sovereign nation, although I'm a lover of absolute freedom.

Here we don't speak about common international EU policy. That's something else.

We have had a commission today to check the quality of those balconies. You know, we found the cracks on the top layers. We'll have to fill in the claim and the foremen will be obliged to fix them. Looks like the upper layer was left uncovered, it was not moistened during curing, therefore it probably cracked.
We were in Lithuania in July, and only went up to Kretinga on our tour. My wife and I were amazed how beautiful your country is along with Estonia.We went to 9 different countries in July and Lithuania was our favourite . Poland was least favourite.

We were in Lithuania in July, and only went up to Kretinga on our tour. My wife and I were amazed how beautiful your country is along with Estonia.We went to 9 different countries in July and Lithuania was our favourite . Poland was least favourite.
You probably have had a cruise ship tour.
Estonia is really beautiful. There are excellent dishes at the restaurants in Tallinn. I always love to visit this country too.
Poland is comparatively big and very fast developing country with a big number of different kinds of business. Poles are nice people. They have many talented artists. We're buying steel, some food products from them. There are many things where their and our views coincide.

/ Building The Outdoor Stairs #100  

So the EU protection from Soviet aggression is worth the slight loss of sovereignty?
Or am I misunderstanding?