Btw, did I tell you guys...

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #11  
Dave,
Congratulations on the addition to your family. A beautiful one to pull your strings, but what a great way to go.
PJ

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #12  
<font color=blue>I have a girl who's soon to be 6 and she's already got me wondering what "emotion" I'll be having in the NEXT 5 minutes ! </font color=blue>

DelW....what you are experiencing at this age is a prelude....sort of nature's way of building your emotional muscles for the truly tumultous and emotional teenage years that lie ahead. Two of our girls are in the teen years...17...while many tried to tell me, no one could have convinced me that the previous roller coaster ride was tame compared to what was to come.....my advice is double buckle the seat belt, pay extra attention to strengthen your bond with your mate, soak up all the love you can and steel up in the patience dept buddy!

No matter.....as "they" say these days...."its all good"

/ Btw, did I tell you guys...
Thanks for all the kind comments, you guys. This is definitely going to be a new experience!

I kept making jokes before the child was born about needing to establish not only a college fund for the kid, but an "auxillary" fund as well, to be used for future bail money if it was a boy, and for guns and ammo if it was a girl..../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

Dave

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #15  
Dave:
congratulations on the new addition to your family, I'm sure that she will reduce your seat time on your pt.