Btw, did I tell you guys...

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #1  

davesisk

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey-Ferguson MF 1220
...that I'm a daddy now? Genava Ruth, born Aug 19, 2002, 6lb 4oz, 19.5" long, and a full head of hair! Picture attached...

Dave

Attachments

• 54-191013-WowThatsACoolPocketTShirt.JPG
    54-191013-WowThatsACoolPocketTShirt.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 111
   / Btw, did I tell you guys... #2  
Dude, you've been holding back on us. CONGRATS! What a cutie! I look forward to seeing you in person some day to collect a requisite cigar. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif You have many happy years ahead....daughters sure will make you feel your emotions!

/ Btw, did I tell you guys...
Well, wasn't meaning to "hold out" per se...there's lots of advice to new parents like "don't put balloons on the mailbox", "don't post pics on the Internet", etc., and it's all for well-meant security reasons. But, I feel comfortable posting a pic here on TBN and on one of the other MB's that I frequent a lot (a BMW Z3 MB), so...I did!

Thanks for the compliments. Cigar will be waiting!

Dave

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #4  
Congratulations. As the father of a 5 year old girl, I predict that you will remain putty in her hands for the foreseeable future. She's a cutie.

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #5  
Congratulations.
Before you know it, that fine looking young lady will be driving your PT, and soon after that her boyfriends will all want to try it out.

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #6  
congratulation, what an exiting time! but soon we need more attachments to build the sandcastels etc for our favored child!!!!!

good luck

hrl

/ Btw, did I tell you guys...
He he...one of our friends showed up with a little ballerina-looking dress. I said "She can't drive a tractor in that!".../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Dave

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #8  
Congratulations Dave! She's a cutie. I have three daughters. The middle one got married last Friday. They grow up so fast!

Eric

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #9  
Boy, does Doug (wasabi) know his stuff ! I have a girl who's soon to be 6 and she's already got me wondering what "emotion" I'll be having in the NEXT 5 minutes ! Always remember, "it's just another phase" after about age 3 or 4....a constant roller coaster of "she loves me....she loves me not" - or is that my wife?

Take care of her and if any of the boys (a few years from now) come pedaling up and asking for her hand, just fire up the PT and the noise alone should make them head for the hills.

Del

/ Btw, did I tell you guys... #10  
Congrats on the new member to your family!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif