Buying Advice Bruno’s Powersports?

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #21  
Looks like they are a few hundred dollars cheaper than my local dealer but am skeptical about them shipping to me all the way from AR to SC. Anybody dealt with these guys? Getting a gc1705
Good luck getting a local dealer to service you big chain bought tractor... I wouldn't do it. Your warranty is only valid through your dealer.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #22  
Re: Bruno痴 Powersports?

^^ I'd have to see that in writing. Warranties come from the manufacturer and any dealer should honor it.

My beef with Bruno's is their spam. I look at listings on TH and I see them flooding the pages. While most other ads show information on the machines, theirs are filled with stuff about them and their phone number. I see a couple of others that do it, but not many and I wouldn't buy from them either.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #23  
Re: Bruno痴 Powersports?

^^ I'd have to see that in writing. Warranties come from the manufacturer and any dealer should honor it.

My beef with Bruno's is their spam. I look at listings on TH and I see them flooding the pages. While most other ads show information on the machines, theirs are filled with stuff about them and their phone number. I see a couple of others that do it, but not many and I wouldn't buy from them either.
There will be a warranty registration that you sign at the purchase of your new machine. You can get your warranty registration transferred to a closer dealer if they want to accept it.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #24  
I asked a couple dealers around me while I was activity shopping this past winter, and Bruno's was one of my options. I was told that my machine would be covered by the manufactures warranty like anyone else, but that I would be pushed back in the service schedule as long as local buying customers had warranty work. In other words, they would eventually get to me, but a local purchasing customer always takes priority over a machine bought elsewhere.

Since I did buy local, I appreciate that. If my machine goes down, I expect my dealer be "Johnny on the spot" with my broken machine. So, I get it. I'll likely be back to buy another machine. They want to make sure that I do.
I totally agree with this statement. It is foolish for a dealer to turn down warranty work, but what comes around goes around. I see it as foolish to save a buck when you expect to have the machine for years on end. At some point, it's going to break, and tarnishing your relationship with your local dealership for a few dollars is not a good idea. However, it's also not my checkbook, so who am I to say what an individual should or shouldn't do with their money.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #25  
Good luck getting a local dealer to service you big chain bought tractor... I wouldn't do it. Your warranty is only valid through your dealer.
This statement is simply not true.

Any Franchise dealer can submit a warranty claim to the manufacturer.

It is also in most Franchise agreements, the dealer cannot refuse a warranty repair.

They can put their VIP customers first, but they cannot refuse.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #26  
This statement is simply not true.

Any Franchise dealer can submit a warranty claim to the manufacturer.

It is also in most Franchise agreements, the dealer cannot refuse a warranty repair.

They can put their VIP customers first, but they cannot refuse.
We've had people come back to us for their work to be done because another dealer wouldn't touch it. I guess when you own the business you can pick and choose who's tractors you want to work on, but if it was sold by your dealership, you are obligated to service what you sell unless you run a shady operation or have a poor relationship with the customer.

Buy a Husqvarna from Lowe's and cart it around town to the dealers and see who will honor the warranty. Not many will put up with that headache. (Btw, service advantage offered by Lowe's is a joke and rip off.)

Here in SC, any business reserves the right to deny service to anybody for any reason, but who would leave money in the street like that?

Often times like what was mentioned above, you will be put on the back burner until Juvember or Marchtober.

Our customers are #1 on our priority list. Point blank. Take it where you bought it.

Done arguing.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #27  
We've had people come back to us for their work to be done because another dealer wouldn't touch it. I guess when you own the business you can pick and choose who's tractors you want to work on, but if it was sold by your dealership, you are obligated to service what you sell unless you run a shady operation or have a poor relationship with the customer.

Buy a Husqvarna from Lowe's and cart it around town to the dealers and see who will honor the warranty. Not many will put up with that headache. (Btw, service advantage offered by Lowe's is a joke and rip off.)

Here in SC, any business reserves the right to deny service to anybody for any reason, but who would leave money in the street like that?

Often times like what was mentioned above, you will be put on the back burner until Juvember or Marchtober.

Our customers are #1 on our priority list. Point blank. Take it where you bought it.

Done arguing.
Just so I'm clear, I bought my tractor at a local dealer here in FL.
Say I decided to move to SC. You expect me to sell or trade my current tractor and buy a tractor from you because you wont service my current tractor because I bought it somewhere else?

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #28  
Just so I'm clear, I bought my tractor at a local dealer here in FL.
Say I decided to move to SC. You expect me to sell or trade my current tractor and buy a tractor from you because you wont service my current tractor because I bought it somewhere else?
In that case, call yourself a victim of current circumstances. I'd be happy to help you out.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #29  
In that case, call yourself a victim of current circumstances. I'd be happy to help you out.
Okay, that sounds better. Your main issue is a local that buys somewhere else to save a few bucks, then expects you to give them top notch service.

I can understand that argument.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #30  
Okay, that sounds better. Your main issue is a local that buys somewhere else to save a few bucks, then expects you to give them top notch service.

I can understand that argument.
Bingo bubba. I love helping people. I'd buy my okra from a vegetable stand before I bought it at Wal-Mart.