Buying Advice Bruno’s Powersports?

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #11  
They're reputable.
I purchased a piece of equipment from them as the type I wanted wasn't availble in my State.
They sold it cheaper than anyone else and shipped to my front gate.
Warranty work i can get done locally but first I needed to get it here.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #12  
My dealer beat Brunos tractorhouse price by more than $2000, but im sure its inflated I never called Brunos to get a final price, i'd rather deal local so I can have my tractor serviced and taken care of. I was in the dealership last week returning an implement that the dealer let me borrow and try out. A guy came in to have warranty work done on his Massey that he bought couple hundred miles away because he saved about $250. This dealership told him he better trailer that tractor back to where he got it and have them work on his warranty issue. Manager told gentleman that he makes no money on warranty work and he is gonna take care of ppl who buy from him.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #13  
I wouldn't do business with a dealer that treats anyone that way regardless of what they bought or where they bought it. Says a lot about their business practices. And if they can't make money or at least break even on warranty work I would question their technicians abilities to diagnose and make repairs in a timely manor.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #14  
I’ve heard that line about a million times. Has anyone had a dealer refuse service on a machine that wasn’t bought there? I seriously doubt it and they’re a sorry dealer if they do. It doesn’t even have to be the right color for the local dealer to work on it.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #15  
I’ve heard that line about a million times. Has anyone had a dealer refuse service on a machine that wasn’t bought there? I seriously doubt it and they’re a sorry dealer if they do. It doesn’t even have to be the right color for the local dealer to work on it.

I have had dealers tell me the same thing, like "we only work on vehicles bought here". But, that was a long time ago. In the internet age, that may no longer apply. I would not buy from any dealer who said that.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #16  
I asked a couple dealers around me while I was activity shopping this past winter, and Bruno's was one of my options. I was told that my machine would be covered by the manufactures warranty like anyone else, but that I would be pushed back in the service schedule as long as local buying customers had warranty work. In other words, they would eventually get to me, but a local purchasing customer always takes priority over a machine bought elsewhere.

Since I did buy local, I appreciate that. If my machine goes down, I expect my dealer be "Johnny on the spot" with my broken machine. So, I get it. I'll likely be back to buy another machine. They want to make sure that I do.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #17  
The guy with multiple hundred hp plus tractors that needed them fixed yesterday still takes priority over the little guys.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #18  
The guy with multiple hundred hp plus tractors that needed them fixed yesterday still takes priority over the little guys.
No doubt that there is an order of priority. But how far down that list do you want to be?

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #19  
No doubt that there is an order of priority. But how far down that list do you want to be?

Don’t really care since I’ve never been in that line.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #20  
never say never.