Branson/TYM

/ Branson/TYM #31  
They must not make that model anymore?
They don't. It was supposed to be an "upscale" version of the model 20, but it was short lived. Branson used to use a different cab on the older model 20. When they brought out the 25 series, it had a bigger cab, came stock with a/c (it was optional on the original 20 series cab), came with 2 rear remotes, adjustable and extendable lower link arms on both sides of the 3 pt hitch, and I don't remember what else was different.

Then for some reason, Branson went ahead and put the larger 25 series cabs on the 20 series tractor, which further blurred the lines between the two. Both sit on the same chassis size, and now (then) both came with the same cab. The rest of the differences were pretty small, and I think it made it hard for buyers to really tell them apart, except for price (the 25 series cost more). So long story short, Branson stopped importing the 25 series into the US, and kept the 20 series due to better model sales. I believe the 25 series is (or was) still sold in other countries after they stopped shipping them to US markets.

/ Branson/TYM #32  
Are the lights and speakers standard? Truly I cant listen to speakers over the sound of the tractor at PTO rpm
I think they are now. They show on the website. Came on mine. I really didn't expect them. I've used the speakers, but more as a trial than anything. I can see it being useful if someone needs to reach you. It's OK at idle, so while warming or cooling down or in transit. Most of the time I'm listening to engine and such.