Branson Red paint Match?

/ Branson Red paint Match? #11  
I think all tractors should be white. Would be much cooler.
And dirtier. I suppose that would be a plus for Bobcat. My only irritation with them is that none of our Bobcat dealerships have Saturday hours. Not a problem after we retire, but for now its a PITA.

/ Branson Red paint Match?
What I intended to become useful information already happened mostly, but now we have a color related festival. The test I used was called color differentiation as I recall from ~ 25 yrs ago when I ran a testing center. various colors and related hues were somewhat buried within printed pages such that the person need acuity far beyond a basic color wheel sort of choice. I found many who lacked the ability to see colors well in what I'll call "detail".
As for throwing whatever the hell paint onto an expensive machine-well I'd call that flat out dumb minded? Anyone whos sold machines like cars, trucks or tractors, knows full well that "shine sells".
Perhaps Torvy is in that crowd who totes there ATV in the back of their PU truck for days to show there mud as if it's something special? I've ridden motorcycles since 1963 and there are lots of web riders who fell cleaning a motorcycle after riding mud is a badge of courage or whatever-I don't get that really? When i was a helo crew chief one way you became intimately familiar with you ship was to clean on it looking for the little stuff. In a sort of related way, I found a couple of hairpin clips missing on my Kioti tractor around the telescoping stabilizers, had to go buy more yesterday to get back my supply. My point is obvious- you don't see that stuff under a bunch of crud, not that I wash my tractors every day or week or monthly...
Guess what?-Lots of dealers no longer open on Saturday as they have no tractors to sell.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #13  
And dirtier. I suppose that would be a plus for Bobcat. My only irritation with them is that none of our Bobcat dealerships have Saturday hours. Not a problem after we retire, but for now its a PITA.
Interesting. I would think two different color tractors in the same working conditions would get the same amount of dirt on them. That said, I guess having a dirty tractor does not bother me so I probably would never notice.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #14  
Interesting. I would think two different color tractors in the same working conditions would get the same amount of dirt on them. That said, I guess having a dirty tractor does not bother me so I probably would never notice.
I meant that white shows the dirt more. I also wrote poorly... Bobcats are cooler because they are white, hence, their advantage.

@kantuckid I am that crowd that doesn't worry about cosmetic things. I don't care about resale value, I care about taking care of my equipment and keeping costs in line. The idea is to buy the right tractor and run it until i die. I hear you on cleaning meticulously to find issues. I thank you for your service and for the advice.. My little brother was an aircraft maintenance officer.

P.S. Sorry to take your thread off sides.

No problemo.
I am so far from being **** about cleaning on a tractor, it's not worth saying-> but when I see chipped paint I will do a touch up even on a tractor. When I showed my Kioti a few days ago to the 1st person it sold in 5 minutes. Appearance matters as it's indicative of those who maintain whatever it is-or so we hope...
I use mine in the woods and bugger around on stuff skidding logs-not like it's a parade tractor. On my car/pu truck & scooter/MC's I do keep chip paint and sometimes go over the front's for road chips.
To suggest that throwing on mismatched paint or even wrong colored paint on tractors that cost some serious moolah for a guy living on teacher retirement checks is simply not what most of us owners will be doing.
OTOH, I'll never relate to the so-called macho stuff i see near me every weekend of the ATV crowd who seem to equate manhood with how much mud they got all over the ATV they tote around to work the entire next week going to work? To explain-we have a national forest "byway" near us and they come in droves to play in that mud. There are ruts that will swallow an MX bike in a few spots. What that has to do with tractors is mentioned above as part of not bothering to care or clean their tractor. My neighbor who logs FT has a dozer that remains packed with gobs of mud but I can promise you it doesn't make it easier to work on when it breaks.
As a retired educator- to be perfectly candid-I know what's out there so far as vocabulary and writing ability is involved on the web. You are doing just fine in comparison!!!

/ Branson Red paint Match? #16  
As a retired educator- to be perfectly candid-I know what's out there so far as vocabulary and writing ability is involved on the web. You are doing just fine in comparison!!!
Huzzah! I am a current teacher, soon to be retired. I have not been at it long enough to be part of the TRS. This is my pre-retirement gig. I teach U.S. History and Economics, though I am certified for all Social Studies. (The internet has not done students any favors in terms of writing ability.)

/ Branson Red paint Match? #17  
To follow up on my previous post for the red paint I got at Tractor Supply, see pic, I used this on a tool box I built for the tractor, matched in nicely.

IMG_20211003_150852100.jpg

/ Branson Red paint Match? #18  
Good golly miss molly it should be sacrilegious to even mention "green" paint anywhere near a red tractor,
the only thing worse would be "orange", dang now I'm sitting here shivering just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!
:ROFLMAO: o_O:LOL:🤬🤯🤪

Which TSC red? They have 3 or 4. I'll try some of my TSC International Tractor red and report back sometime soon. BTW, It-gls- was on sale a couple months back and it is a very high quality paint in the bulk cans. Far cheaper than an AB supply house paint.
Torvy- I was a history buff from an early age. My first college gig I was a student athlete and a double major in History & Phys ED who wanted to coach baseball/football someday. After several injuries and a lack of pocket money to own a car like many boys my age, I began to work more & study less. Honest truth was that I had several of the most boring history profs on earth? One man, Dr Bader could put me to sleep in only a few minutes and me in my favorite subject at that. Fast forward through several other grocery retail, meat packing plant foreman & two skilled trades & military this and that and I was married and decided I finish at age 30 as my ticket to move to KY, land of zero opportunity in rural areas of Appalachia (where my hillibilly wife's from) via my skilled trade of mechanics. It worked out great if you don't look at the meager earnings of educators as I was able to coach my sons, sleep at night with my wife (not on graveyard for 7 more years) and be off on weekends, etc., etc..
I went from flunking out twice after being a scholarship player to graduating summa *** laude MANY years later. I didn't even go to my college graduation nor have I ever put a diploma (of my several) on a wall as my goals were to work in a school. Little did I know how much politics were in KY school work but I survived, albeit barely...
Have fun slopping mismatched paint on yer new tractors? :ROFLMAO: