Branson Red paint Match?

/ Branson Red paint Match? #1  

kantuckid

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4820R
At Rural King yesterday i saw that they sell a red enamel paint labeled for their red RK tractors. Is that a color match for my Branson or not? Just curious for now. Also what matches the dark gray charcoal on lift arms area?
I know well how to match paints from much previous AB work-just asking what you tried off the shelf here that is close or matching? thanks!

/ Branson Red paint Match? #2  
I bought some at tractor supply and it matched up very well. When I get a chance will try to find it and post here.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #3  
This is the branson paint code I've had this PDF for a bit now never thought about posting it here for you guys, sorry lol better late than never i suppose.

this will only have the red or dark blue paint code ( the dark blue is used overseas not needed here in the US)

Attachments

• Paint Codes Branson.pdf
    105.3 KB · Views: 623
   / Branson Red paint Match? #4  
Rustoleum has a Cherry Red that matches pretty well and a Slate that matches the gray pretty well.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #5  
I am always fascinated by the idea of being concerned about color matching paint for a tool. Paint is a protective coating. Choose whatever color you want.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #6  
I am always fascinated by the idea of being concerned about color matching paint for a tool. Paint is a protective coating. Choose whatever color you want.
Well, just because it's a tool, doesn't necessarily have to look like crap with 50 shades of red all over it.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #7  
Meh, I see a red tractor and I want to paint it black.

Besides, if you picked the most convenient shade of red, you would only have 2-tones. Two-tone used to be a thing. 😁.

/ Branson Red paint Match?
Somebody's either color blind or got a burr in their saddle?
FWIW, many males lack good definition of reds/greens. I used to do color definition testing for employment and tech education purposes and though I'm not an eye doc for sure, I did learn that people do have variable abilities to see colors and shades of colors. I'd always thought either you were or you weren't.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #9  
Not color blind, but my wife is what I call hue blind. She is not allowed to match paint in our house.

Probably just a burr. I get worrying about color on a classic or collector tractor. For my uses, of I needed to repaint my tractor, I would literally paint it black, or maybe a deep forest green. Even for touch up, I would get the most convenient, available color and not worry about it.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #10  
I think all tractors should be white. Would be much cooler.