Branson brand to be discontinued?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #111  
Noticed that Big Tex has some TYM SCUTs on their website.

Also, Mike at Larry Stovesand in Nashville area (Kioti and TYM) has added Branson models to his lineup.

I continue to hope that this is a good thing. Take the best of both brands. Naming is less important to me.
HAHA ignore how bad those pages are we are still working on them, plan to have it all on the site before the end of the year.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #112  
I spoke directly with the TYM (2) and Branson (1) near me this week. All said the same thing, they continue to focus on the models they have for now, but can get either brand models. The next 'phase' appears to be after Jan 1.

The Branson machines had some TYM logos in addition to the Branson ones.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #113  
As TYM said previously, that the full changeover would be done by 1/1/2023. So they already have updated their website with all the TYM and Branson models listed. I imagine they may add the parts manuals for the Branson models in the future, maybe even updated with TYM part numbers.

I wonder if at this point, it may make sense create a forum for TYM/Branson and just combine whatever exists right now. Maybe put in the description TYM and Branson so people don't get confused or something.

Designed for your world - You may need to change to North America market on the top right corner for the US models.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #114  
As TYM said previously, that the full changeover would be done by 1/1/2023. So they already have updated their website with all the TYM and Branson models listed. I imagine they may add the parts manuals for the Branson models in the future, maybe even updated with TYM part numbers.

I wonder if at this point, it may make sense create a forum for TYM/Branson and just combine whatever exists right now. Maybe put in the description TYM and Branson so people don't get confused or something.

Designed for your world - You may need to change to North America market on the top right corner for the US models.
Thanks for posting. I think you are right the forums should be brought together. At least do it similar to the top sections and have a TYM section with Branson/Century as a sub section?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #115  

Interesting. I would have expected the 5835 to be listed with the 4 series.

Thanks for posting this!

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #116  
Thanks for posting. I think you are right the forums should be brought together. At least do it similar to the top sections and have a TYM section with Branson/Century as a sub section?
Yes, something along those lines. I think it would make sense.

Interesting. I would have expected the 5835 to be listed with the 4 series.

Thanks for posting this!
Good call. I would expect to fit in the Series 5. It's about the same size and weight if it had a Cab compared to the T654.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #117  
Yes, something along those lines. I think it would make sense.

Good call. I would expect to fit in the Series 5. It's about the same size and weight if it had a Cab compared to the T654.
I'm guessing it was about HP, even though that doesn't make much sense. I got to see one side by side with a 20 series. Not only bigger, but more creature features.

Mods, how hard is it to reconfigure the forum pages? TYM/Branson is a much bigger brand than its treatment on TBN would suggest.
I'd like to see all of the big brands listed with their 'spin-off' brands listed below.

It would probably make sense for there to be a pinned post at the top of each OEM with quick info on who they are and their partnerships and affiliations. Heck, you may be able to get the corporate PR people to 'own' that one page of content...also links to websites.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #118  
I agree on the black edition. The dealership thing is my only real concern. The machines are more alike than different. TYM has been in business for a long time, I doubt they will throw the baby out with the bathwater. Two lines for now. Eventually, I think you'll see a hybrid of sorts where TYM adopts Branson-esque features on their tractors.

I don't think either of the TYM dealers near us do 1/2 the volume of the nearest Branson dealer. One also sells Kioti, the other also sells LS. I'd love to see the Branson dealer buy one or both of them out and keep the locations for sales minor repairs, parts, etc. While I'm dreaming, they can buy out my local Kubota dealer. He still only has 1 or 2 tractors on the lot. Everyone else I have driven by lately has some inventory. He's either doing poorly or really well.
I contacted a huge (was) dealer of Branson looking for parts for my 2910i Branson and was told they no longer carry Branson that most dealers have stopped carrying Branson, this was Dec. 2022, so now what? Where are parts for Branson.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #119  
I contacted a huge (was) dealer of Branson looking for parts for my 2910i Branson and was told they no longer carry Branson that most dealers have stopped carrying Branson, this was Dec. 2022, so now what? Where are parts for Branson.
I do not believe most dealers dropped the brand. Most will just continue with the new line. Contact
BigTex in Caddo Mills. They will help you with parts.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #120  
His screen name on TBN didn't happen to start with a "T", did it?