Branson brand to be discontinued?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #51  
Makes you wonder what will happen with the Branson dealerships are they going to just convert to selling TYM in the future. In the market for a Branson tractor but this has me wondering what kind of support there will be in a few years for parts/warranty work. Thought i'd save a chunk and get a bigger /harder working tractor by going with Branson over Kubota.. only 2 dealerships close to where I live one is 30 minutes away the other 45minutes.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #53  
Lots of TYM in that article, not so much Branson.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #55  
To help Ease a few concerns i keep seeing about support for branson following the change over, our dealership and many others don't plan to go anywhere, now nor when the eventually name and color change happen, it would be very silly to assume because the name is changing the network setup to support it would disappear, not to say some dealers wont drop tym when the change over happens some absolutely will, and while i cant speak for every dealer i'm sure the few others that patrol this forum could back me up by saying the same, when our company choose Branson it was because we found what we believed to be the best product for our customers, almost 10 years later that hasn't changed nor will it, from what we have been told and this comes direct from the president of TYM( whom i had the pleasure to speak with when he was here a week or two ago, nothing about the products branson has made or are making will be discontinued or support for them stopped in fact one of the biggest reasons for the large investment in Rome, GA at the main US factory is to cement this as fact, to turn it from just and assembly facility to a full production facility.
while even myself initially was a bit apprehensive about all this after speaking with the president i feel confident to say while the name will eventually change and the shade of red maybe slightly different Branson(TYM) will be here for all of our customer past and present. My hope is this is going to be a great benefit for all parties involved but more specifically the customer( you guys).
I hope this helps to ease peoples mind about all this.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #56  
Asteral
Do you know who currently has a bigger footprint in the USA dealer wise, TYM or Branson? Just curious.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #57  
For what it is worth, according to the company websites, there are 13 Branson and 17 TYM dealers in Texas. Ultimately, I guess it matters where there are dealerships near you.

For me, there are 2 Branson dealers in Texas about the same distance apart from my land...90 miles or so. (Shreveport. LA is about the same distance, so 3)

There are 2 TYM dealers less than 60 miles from me in Tyler and Longview.

From what I can tell, Big Tex (Branson) is a much bigger dealer than any of the others.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #58  
A few of the tractors across brands seem to be nearly the same. The Brandon 4820 and the tym 494 use the same engine, almost the exact same dimensions/weight/lift capacities.

I assume with the same engine the tym also has few electronics and no dEF

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #59  
A few of the tractors across brands seem to be nearly the same. The Brandon 4820 and the tym 494 use the same engine, almost the exact same dimensions/weight/lift capacities.

I assume with the same engine the tym also has few electronics and no dEF
I will most likely buy one of those two tractors. IIRC, the TYM had a couple of extra bells. I need to revisit my data. Been busy wrapping up school year and getting daughter married next week.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #60  
Asteral
Do you know who currently has a bigger footprint in the USA dealer wise, TYM or Branson? Just curious.
currently Branson has more active dealers but i think the listing for TYM will show you more