Branson 2610h float option?

/ Branson 2610h float option? #1  

MTNOPS91

Tractor
Branson 2610h
Hello everybody, my first time here. I’m a new tractor owner. 2023 Branson 2610H.

I was looking over my owner manual for the bucket operation and I want to use the “float” feature but I don’t even know if it is equipped. When I push the lever forward as instructed with bucket level, all that wants to happen is my front end wants to come up after bucket hits ground. I do not feel the lever wanting to move more forward or lock in place.

Any pointers are appreciated.

/ Branson 2610h float option? #2  
Welcome to TBN.

I would be surprised if it did not have float function. Can you post a picture of the loader valve? If we can see the spool caps on the back we can confirm if it has float. One will be longer than the other one.

/ Branson 2610h float option? #3  
You have to push past that point; they don't want you accidentally dropping the loader into float.

/ Branson 2610h float option? #4  
I would describe the motion to put the FEL in float as, a short, quick stab forward with the joystick control.

You'll get the feel for it after you do it a couple of times.

/ Branson 2610h float option?
Welcome to TBN.

I would be surprised if it did not have float function. Can you post a picture of the loader valve? If we can see the spool caps on the back we can confirm if it has float. One will be longer than the other one.
Thank you for your reply. Here are a few photos of the control.

Attachments

• IMG_3379.jpeg
    IMG_3379.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3378.jpeg
    IMG_3378.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3377.jpeg
    IMG_3377.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3376.jpeg
    IMG_3376.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3375.jpeg
    IMG_3375.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3374.jpeg
    IMG_3374.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3373.jpeg
    IMG_3373.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3372.jpeg
    IMG_3372.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
   / Branson 2610h float option? #6  
Third picture seems to show the longer spool we'd look for. btw, besides sometimes being difficult to put into float position a valve can also not allow it to hold well if the stick bounces a little. (Don't ask me how I know)

There should be an adjustment for both extremes. Be sure to wobble the stick to relieve pressure and expect to spill some hydro if you go into any valves or onto fittings. More a mess than a loss.

/ Branson 2610h float option? #7  
Thank you for your reply. Here are a few photos of the control.
Just can see the spool caps in picture 3 and yes it has float option. Like others said just a quick jab should put it in float. You will know you are in because the joystick will stay all the way forward when you let go. You will have to pull the joystick back to neutral to get out of float.

/ Branson 2610h float option? #8  
Heres a few shots from a 2610h - first one shows neutral, 2nd one joystick is pushed all the "up" and locks into place.
20240425_164345.jpg

Attachments

• 20240425_164352.jpg
    20240425_164352.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
   / Branson 2610h float option? #9  
Hello everybody, my first time here. I’m a new tractor owner. 2023 Branson 2610H.

I was looking over my owner manual for the bucket operation and I want to use the “float” feature but I don’t even know if it is equipped. When I push the lever forward as instructed with bucket level, all that wants to happen is my front end wants to come up after bucket hits ground. I do not feel the lever wanting to move more forward or lock in place.

Any pointers are appreciated.
The length of this cap seems to indicate that you have float. We need more pictures of this back area only.

Screenshot_20240426-184427~2.png

/ Branson 2610h float option?
Just can see the spool caps in picture 3 and yes it has float option. Like others said just a quick jab should put it in float. You will know you are in because the joystick will stay all the way forward when you let go. You will have to pull the joystick back to neutral to get out of float.
Just got back from a long needed trip. I fired up the 2610 and sure enough. Just had to give it a good jab. Thank you for your help!