Branson 1905h wheel bolt pattern

/ Branson 1905h wheel bolt pattern #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
i saw a Branson 1905h tractor, the rear wheel bolt pattern is 3 bolts into the wheel frame and two studs sticking out of the wheel frame. Does anyone know why that is??? never saw that before. Also, has anyone used those wire rope snow chains on turf tires?? just wondering how they work.

/ Branson 1905h wheel bolt pattern #2  
The studs just help putting the wheels back on. This way you can focus on handling the wheel, align with the studs and then you can easily put the rest of the bolts on. While without the studs, you have to handle the wheel while trying to figure out where the holes are, so you can then put the bolts on.

Not that big of a deal on smaller wheels but with the bigger ones, it's a nice help.

/ Branson 1905h wheel bolt pattern
That is a great idea...THANK YOU VERY MUCH

one more question for you all, owner wants to put snow chains on Branson 1905H, there is not too much clearance between tire and framework. Does anyone know of a spacer that may be available to push out wheel and inch or two. Thanks much I tried to contact dealer in NH, no luck yet.

/ Branson 1905h wheel bolt pattern #5  
Check out Bora spacers. They make spacers for just about everything. I've never them but I've seen them mentioned all over the forum. Seems like good quality.

ok will do...thank you very much