Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #21  
If you are filling with 5 gallon fuel cans you learn to appreciate the lower fill cap. Top of the hood fill cap is the only thing I didn't like about my Kubota.

You are in good financial shape - get whatever you want. You only live once.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #22  
I don't mind the plastic, it's the low-slung location below the driver platform on the Branson -- exposes it to damage and reduces ground clearance. The Kioti tank is just behind the driver's seat.
I sort of like the low mounted fuel tanks. Refueling a high mounted tank is somewhat difficult, as those fuel jugs aren’t exactly light. My ck4010 cab tractor has the high rear Polly tank. That was the one negative when considering it or the NX. DK didn’t have mid pto at the time.

Only thing worse is a tank filler neck mounted on the hood .

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #23  
While I have very few complaints about my Kioti CX, when I'm hoisting 5g of diesel up to the behind the seat tank I do bi*ch a lil..
These work great. I set the gas can on a raised Quick Hitch, but you can also simply leave it on the ground using hose extending tubing. Will empty the can in ~2mins.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #24  
Yeah, same spot on the CK, except it's a poly tank instead of metal. I'd rather have saddled tanks with shields under them, like the DK has, but then that would make the CK about perfect, and we can't have that. 😂

img.axd

Sharp looking Tractero. I like the tires.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #26  
Yeah, same spot on the CK, except it's a poly tank instead of metal. I'd rather have saddled tanks with shields under them, like the DK has, but then that would make the CK about perfect, and we can't have that. 😂

img.axd
That fuel fill location looks handy… but counterintuitive…

Kioti dealers recommend using a plastic, 5 gallon can to insure fresh, clean fuel each time… then put the fuel cap right behind the front tire where it can collect all the dust, mud, chaff and debris the tire can kick up… cleaning it “spotless” each time before refueling could get old… No?

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #27  
I sort of like the low mounted fuel tanks. Refueling a high mounted tank is somewhat difficult, as those fuel jugs aren’t exactly light. My ck4010 cab tractor has the high rear Polly tank. That was the one negative when considering it or the NX. DK didn’t have mid pto at the time.

Only thing worse is a tank filler neck mounted on the hood .
This is great stuff. You would not believe how many people tell us they wish the fuel tank on the DK,NS,NX Tractors were behind the seat like the CK10 instead of the saddle tanks. Doesn't seem to be a place everyone likes. If we wait ling enough, these machines won't have fuel tanks at all...

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #28  
That fuel fill location looks handy… but counterintuitive…

Kioti dealers recommend using a plastic, 5 gallon can to insure fresh, clean fuel each time… then put the fuel cap right behind the front tire where it can collect all the dust, mud, chaff and debris the tire can kick up… cleaning it “spotless” each time before refueling could get old… No?

You make a good point. 👍

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #29  
These work great. I set the gas can on a raised Quick Hitch, but you can also simply leave it on the ground using hose extending tubing. Will empty the can in ~2mins.

Great idea, I will take a look at these.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #30  

They work great until the silicon band won’t ret the flimsy fuel transfer hose to the body. The hose flies off and there’s fuel everywhere.

Better off buying some fuel hose, an inexpensive fuel lift pump and some alligator clips, then use a 12 v battery or power source. Much safer.