Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #11  
I still managed to put a hole in mine... šŸ¤£

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months
To be clear: Steady as she goes, Mr. Sulu, I'm still going with the Kioti. I only did a quick once-over on the Branson since I was already there. I was not interested in them previously, and after this I'm *definitely* not interested. :(

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #13  
While I have very few complaints about my Kioti CX, when I'm hoisting 5g of diesel up to the behind the seat tank I do bi*ch a lil..

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #14  
While I have very few complaints about my Kioti CX, when I'm hoisting 5g of diesel up to the behind the seat tank I do bi*ch a lil..

Yeah, same spot on the CK, except it's a poly tank instead of metal. I'd rather have saddled tanks with shields under them, like the DK has, but then that would make the CK about perfect, and we can't have that. šŸ˜‚

img.axd

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #15  
I don't mind the plastic, it's the low-slung location below the driver platform on the Branson -- exposes it to damage and reduces ground clearance. The Kioti tank is just behind the driver's seat.
I'm with you. It's not the plastic, it's where they put it. Kubota put mine in the engine compartment. Not sure that is such a bright idea either. Much as i don't like the idea of dumping 20 gallons of diesel on the ground, dumping it onto the engine seems like a poor choice too.
At least Kubota's plastic tank is surrounded by the sturdy full steel cover they whmade to protect it.

On the filled tires - some do; I don't. There are more times I'd rather have a light tractor than a heavy one - and I can always add weight - or fill for that matter. For the price, consider wheel weights or chains if you really need traction. Chains beat anything else by a mile. Your first flat tire is guaranteed to make you rethink fill.

rScotty

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #16  
Back in 2021 when I purchased my YT235C and attachments
I had the payments for 6 years. By getting the loan for 6 years
the payments were low but I almost made 3 payments and in
a few days I will make my last payment! By getting the low
payments if something comes up like an unexpected bill you
don't have to worry about a big payment just make the regular
payment and hopefully you have enough for the unexpected
expense.

willy

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #17  
Id say that is a good price on your Kioti. We love our CK4010SE, bought it in August of 2022 and have 110hours on it so far. No issues and it is a workhorse.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #18  
Back in 2021 when I purchased my YT235C and attachments
I had the payments for 6 years. By getting the loan for 6 years
the payments were low but I almost made 3 payments and in
a few days I will make my last payment! By getting the low
payments if something comes up like an unexpected bill you
don't have to worry about a big payment just make the regular
payment and hopefully you have enough for the unexpected
expense.

willy

When I purchased my Kioti I ensured something similar. You never know the future, so I pay more when I can, but if it comes to it I can drop to the minimum.

Folks on here probably already know this, but zero down zero interest plans are a hat trick. The interest charges are converted to NPV and the asset is priced up accordingly. Also, the dealer can more easily push options because of the psychology of "it's only $15 more a month".

Last edited:
Price update: I added telescoping links and a backhoe thumb. $34949 total payments of $417 per month. Additional info for the money minded...I am 62, retired since last year, living on SS and savings, 820 credit, no mortgage, debt free. I chose financing to preserve savings.