Snow Attachments Box Blade for Plowing snow.

/ Box Blade for Plowing snow.
Do you use the blade in fwd or reverse?? If in reverse how sore does your neck/back get from being twisted for that long.

/ Box Blade for Plowing snow. #12  
Normally, forward.
Depending on the amount of snow, turns in driveway... you may need to just push backwards on occasion (but you don't need to adjust the blade angle).
One thing I'd consider is replacing the pin that adjust the angle to a cheap 3/8" bolt with washer. You're TC40 is a lot of tractor for a blade, (especially the cheaper ones). Should the blade catch something, you'll need something to give. A 3/8" bolt will shear pretty easily.

Dargo - no landscape rake? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I thought you had most everything. Actually, since seeing what you've had going on at your place over the past few years, it may be a little late unless you're going to do a lot more in the dirt.

Mine is a York rake but landscape rakes in general are used for grading of loose surfaces and removal of debris (roots, debris and rocks from dirt).
They work well for:
Grading and leveling dirt
spreading topsoil and stone
smoothing out driveways, trails or any dirt surface
breaking up sod
as well as the creative applications I've seen on TBN (snow and leaf removal are a couple).

For me, it's great to have when you need it, but very rarily used. Driveway is now concrete and most of the yard is done.

Brian