Bought a Branson

/ Bought a Branson #1  

yooperdave

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tool Cat 5600, LS XJ2025H, Branson 4215HC
I ended up buying a 1 year old Branson 4215 with 45 hours on it. It has the 3rd hydraulic remote function, engine block heater, CAB with air, heat & radio, 4 cylinder engine, 62" bucket with a cutting edge, loaded rear tires for $31,000 delivered to my door. The loader is rated for more than 2,000#

Yooper Dave

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 159
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 166
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 164
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 156
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 152
  • b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 145
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 152
   / Bought a Branson #2  
Very nice. Might as well say you bought a NEW tractor. Looks new. And sitting there in the snow, the cab looks warm. Lucky to find it in these times.

/ Bought a Branson #3  
Congratulations! Great looking machine. It even comes with the LED light bar on the cab. Nice!

It thought they used the turbocharged A1700 3 cylinder engine on this model but turns out it's the 4 cylinder A2000 engine.

/ Bought a Branson #4  
There was a 40-something hp 15 series with a turbo four or so years ago, I saw it on the dealer's lot.

/ Bought a Branson #5  
Well done! congratulations on a nice find!

/ Bought a Branson #6  
i will give you a few things to watch out for as I've seen it a few times over the last three years on the 15 series cabs( yours should have the updated parts already being only a year old), the clutch rod on some of these units have broken before due to fast shifting on the forward an reverse shifter, yours should be updated already being only a year old but just in case take it easy on shifting into forward and reverse( they updated this clutch rod in may of 2019),
the Hst pedals will come out of neutral over time and you will have to adjust them back, i don't know why the 15series cabs do this more than others but they do, just under the pedal area under the tractor you will find a turnbuckle style linkage this will allow you to adjust back the pedals, ( they changed the turnbuckle to a thicker stronger unit should prevent the pedal drift but it may still occur - updated June 2018 for all models 00/10/15/20/25/35)
be careful filling your fuel tank i have had customers drop a heavier fuel can on top of the tank and break/crack the fuel outlet nipple from the jarring motion causing fuel to leak. i think that everything i have ever noticed on the 15 series cab model( they reinforced the mounting brackets for the tanks so your should have them too)( updated Jan 2020)

/ Bought a Branson #7  
i will give you a few things to watch out for as I've seen it a few times over the last three years on the 15 series cabs( yours should have the updated parts already being only a year old), the clutch rod on some of these units have broken before due to fast shifting on the forward an reverse shifter, yours should be updated already being only a year old but just in case take it easy on shifting into forward and reverse( they updated this clutch rod in may of 2019),
the Hst pedals will come out of neutral over time and you will have to adjust them back, i don't know why the 15series cabs do this more than others but they do, just under the pedal area under the tractor you will find a turnbuckle style linkage this will allow you to adjust back the pedals, ( they changed the turnbuckle to a thicker stronger unit should prevent the pedal drift but it may still occur - updated June 2018 for all models 00/10/15/20/25/35)
be careful filling your fuel tank i have had customers drop a heavier fuel can on top of the tank and break/crack the fuel outlet nipple from the jarring motion causing fuel to leak. i think that everything i have ever noticed on the 15 series cab model( they reinforced the mounting brackets for the tanks so your should have them too)( updated Jan 2020)
also welcome to TBN and i hope you enjoy your new equipment

/ Bought a Branson #8  
Awesome deal for a cabbed tractor. Had to look it up but a 36 hp and 4 cylinder engine looks like a good combination.

Were you able to pay cash or get a loan?

/ Bought a Branson #9  
Great info for Dave.

@yooperdave now get some ballast on that machine before you start lifting 2000# !

/ Bought a Branson #10  
I ended up buying a 1 year old Branson 4215 with 45 hours on it. It has the 3rd hydraulic remote function, engine block heater, CAB with air, heat & radio, 4 cylinder engine, 62" bucket with a cutting edge, loaded rear tires for $31,000 delivered to my door. The loader is rated for more than 2,000#

Yooper Dave
Dave is she going to fit into the garage or are you building a custom domicile?