Bought a 4320 today

/ Bought a 4320 today #1  

sparker133

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Deere 4320 cab, 180 loader, 485 backhoe, 2021 Deere 1023e, Vermeer trencher, 2022 Deere 26g
I just pulled the trigger on a 4320 today with 192 hours on it. It has the 180h loader, cab, and 485 backhoe. The price was to good to pass up, as part of the discussions with the dealer
I got them to add two rear remotes and take $500 off the price. They also gave me more for my trade then the other dealers were willing to give me.
I traded in my 3320 OS, 300cx, and 482 hours. I have to wait to pick it up because they have to put the remotes on. The machine will be ready on January 2.

I also bought a 6 ft rear snow blower and a 7 ft snow pusher. Can't wait to have a cab to move snow. :jump:
The trailer I have is to small for the new machine so I am picking up my new PJ t6 22' tilt bed trailer tonight.

My wife said Merry Christmas and don't ask for anything else all next year, I am already looking at a grapple.

I hate waiting to pick up a machine. :grumpy:

/ Bought a 4320 today #2  
congrats on the new machines..Wishing you a Merry Christmas from our house to yours..

/ Bought a 4320 today #3  
Congrats on the new machine and trailer. I have the 22' TF Full tilt model and like it a lot. Also have a 7'6" snow pusher. You'll really enjoy having a cab this winter.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

/ Bought a 4320 today
Thanks,

I looked at alot of trailers and decided on the 3/4 tilt so I could have something in the front and it not be on the tilt. I liked the deck overs by they were so high compared to the one I bought.

Merry Christmas

/ Bought a 4320 today #5  
That will be a nice tractor and good trailer too. I like the PJ trailers and feel their tilt trailers are just right for these tractors and implements. Merry Christmas.

/ Bought a 4320 today #6  
Looks like someone was a VERY GOOD BOY!!!! :thumbsup:

/ Bought a 4320 today #7  
Congrats on the new tractor

/ Bought a 4320 today
Pick up my new tractor on Saturday. Drove 9 hours to Ohio pick it up.
Got it home and took off the backhoe and went to assemble the 3 pt and was missing a couple parts. Going to have to contact the dealer on Monday and find out where they are.
Stopped in Indiana to pick up a new 7ft snow pusher.
Before we left to pick up the tractor we decided to go look at trucks ended up buying a new one. I could not pass it up the payments ended up being lower then what I was paying. The dealer gave me a heck of a deal. I checked a couple of other dealers the could not come close to the price so I jumped on it.

I love the power diffrance from my 3320. It just walked right through the snow banks with the snow pusher. My 3320 would have just stopped and spun.
My snow blower should be here on Tuesday, hard to use it though with no 3 pt :mur:

Trying to get pictures uploaded but having trouble

Last edited:
   / Bought a 4320 today
4320 truck and trailer1.gif4320 truck and trailer.jpg