Bobcats in BC

/ Bobcats in BC #1  

Ben in BC

Tractor
Bobcat 225
Hi guys...I've got a 7 acre small hobby farm that I just recently bought and we need to do a lot of work on it. I've looked at Bobcats (among other brands) for the last bit but am wondering if anyone has any feedback on Bobcat dealers here in BC, Canada. Most of the posts seem to be from the US - I'd appreciate any feedback on BC dealers but if you have any general comments about Bobcats, feel free. I'd also appreciate any good questions that I can take with me when I go to talk to the Bobcat dealer.

Thanks for your help,
Ben:)

/ Bobcats in BC #2  
are you looking at skidsteers? What specifically do you need to know? Where are you located? I have a lot of equipment and I have dealt with Bobcat a little, but today I phoned looking to rent an attachment and the salesman said he woulnn't rent to me because I didn't own a bobcat. Arrogant pr**k

/ Bobcats in BC
i'm looking for sub compact tractors...what terrible service from that bobcat rep..i'll be certain to stay away from him!

bhd

/ Bobcats in BC #4  
Hello Ben,

I am the Vancouver Island Manager for Surfwood Supply (Bobcat Tractor dealer). We will rent or sell equipment/attachments to any competitive owner. We have stores in Courtenay, Nanaimo and Victoria. If you would like to view or demo any of the Bobcat tractor line please let us know, we would be happy to help you.

/ Bobcats in BC #5  
You will be happy to know it wasn't surfwood. Or on the island.