Comparison Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #21  
I say there is more going on between Kioti/Daedong and Bobcat than what we know in the background.

I went over some of the warranty claims on the Kioti/Daedong demss.co.kr website that they have open to everyone with personal info all over the place and could see a lot of stuff related to Bobcat skidsteers and excavators.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #22  
The obvious difference here is that Daedong Is the parent brand of Kioti. Bobcat is a wholly independent company that buys or contracts with Daedong to badge tractors as Bobcat.
The Kioti brand is like Datsun used to be for Nissan...a marketing tool for a largely Anglo market.
Regardless of the status of the players, (Kioti, Bobcat, Doosan, Daedong etc.) is there any significant difference between tractors, model for model?
The only difference I can identify is Bobcat designs its own loaders and ancillary equipment.
From what I can tell, the tractors are just different colors with maybe an option as standard.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #23  
I don't think individual current models was the issue. Since Kioti is Daedong, they will always be and supported as such. Bobcat uses Daedong as a supplier now, but who knows about the future? That may or may not be an issue, but it is a variable to consider. I was surprised to hear that Bobcats would be cheaper. I would think the OEM would be able to always come in lower on price. For me, any large purchase will be about value, not price. I don't mind spending more for a superior product, but i will not pay more for a name or cosmetics for what is an expensive tool.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?
My purpose was to learn what IS different specifically as the website for Bobcat tractors sucks on details that matter. I already know the generalities of who owns which company, etc.. As of today I'm leaning towards the TYM or Branson brands (unlike Dedong vs. Bobcat they actually combined) but not giving up on Kioti as yet either.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #25  
My purpose was to learn what IS different specifically as the website for Bobcat tractors sucks on details that matter. I already know the generalities of who owns which company, etc.. As of today I'm leaning towards the TYM or Branson brands (unlike Dedong vs. Bobcat they actually combined) but not giving up on Kioti as yet either.
I doubt anyone has a kioti AND a bobcat of comparable model to give you such data. No one can do more than u can and search websites. ✌🏼

Odds are your correct of course as to owning both brands at once, etc., but fact is that people who work in tractors professionally do read some of this stuff and know what's what in tractor details. Be open minded huh?
Fact is between crappy mfg,s websites for the TYM & Branson tractors and the reality that the tractor spec websites -tractordata & tractorgearbox often lack details that matter along with the smaller facts of accessories and addons it's hard to sort some modes and brands.
"Never hurts to ask"?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #27  

FWIW: I'm jumping ship from orange to red. Buying a 2021 barely used Branson 4820R.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #29  
I’m a new Bobcat owner. I recently compared 4000 series tractors. While the Bobcat and Kioti tractors are both made by Daedong, the models are not identical. For example the Bobcat 4045 SST has a turbo charger. The DK4510 is natural aspiration and both have the same gross power and PTO power (which does not make sense). The 4510 has a dry single plate clutch, Bobcat says dual dry plate clutch. Bobcat does source their own loader. The standard Bobcat warranty is 24 months (all components) and power-train 48 months. I paid an extra $800 for a full 60 month warranty across all components. The Kioti warranty is 24 mos and 6 years on the power-train.

I'm not much of an extended warranty lover as the math should lean in the sellers direction or they will go broke over time. A personal decision that sells well I suppose on many things, esp stuff that goes zoom. Thats why every vehicle you buy you get to dance with the business manager /finance / paperwork guru who's job involves offering extended warranties. last SUV I bought thje guy apologized for having to bring it up as it were. I said no problem and the answer is no.
That said, other than my recent Kioti clutch replacement job- which isn't a warranty thing anyway, I have spent far under $800 owning two Kioti's nearly 20 years total.

My understanding of a true "dual dry clutch system" is that there is no clutch pedal. Is that how/what the shuttles that shift on the go w/o clutching action are called?